WANTED 1973 Dodge Coronet four door sedan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binky1945

Reaction score
Contact seller
I went to the Mopar Nationals a few weeks back and had a blast. I have never seen so many neat cars in one place. I had also never watched every 30 seconds or so all day drag racing, and a lot of them were even driven by old farts like me. Here's my problem. I saw a really neat Spinaker White 1973 Dodge four door Coronet four door sedan for sale in the sale corral. Like an *** I didn't copy down any of the owner's information off of the windshield. By the time I figured out that I should have my health problems prevented me from walking all the way back over to the corral. Does anyone here know who's car this is and how I can contact him. I am pretty serious about wanting to pick it up from him. The posted price was $7,500. Thank you all yet again for reading my posts. Jim Dent 859 575.4444 or [email protected]

If you can't find it I know a guy who has a 72 or 73 that's nice but modified. I think he want to sell. It's a 4 speed too.

Looking for this one in particular set up as a police pursuit. Will consider your friends after photos but really didn't want to cover up a hole in the floor. Is it a factory hole or a home made hole? And I want pretty nice condition What is price? Thank you, Jim 859 575.4444

It's a 360 4 speed. He usually has very nice cars. I've never paid much attention to it. Not my thing. I'm sure he had the proper hump installed. It's a Rat Rod cloned police car with a bug catcher. Deffanitaly different. If I remember it's satin black & green trim.

It's a 360 4 speed. He usually has very nice cars. I've never paid much attention to it. Not my thing. I'm sure he had the proper hump installed. It's a Rat Rod cloned police car with a bug catcher. Deffanitaly different. If I remember it's satin black & green trim.
Can you put me in touch?

IMG_1157.JPG
IMG_1158.JPG
IMG_1159.JPG
Here's some pics from his page. Like I said he has mentioned to me about selling it but I don't think he's tried that hard. I'd have to ask him

I'll send him a PM. Sometimes he's a little slow getting back to me. I have no idea what he wants for it.

If the car was in the Car Corral they typically have the sellers information "on file" for a few weeks at least. Call the event coordinator and ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back