For Sale 1973 Dodge Monaco Brougham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf

Reaction score
Contact seller
20200827_132356.jpg

400 cubes. 747 torqueflite transmission. $3000 as is. Runs and drives good.

Hi, what is the vin on this 73 dodge? I noticed you have covers on the steering wheel and back window shelf. Do they need repair due to cracking? I’m interest in your car. Do you have photos of the interior, engine, undercarriage and trunk?
Let me know thank you.
Mark

The first time I saw this ´73 was when a Floridian member alerted us that it had been put up for sale, back in 2017. There have been several threads since.

The car appears to have been cleaned up since 2017 (e.g., the engine bay and the rear bumper) and there are some cosmetic differences (e.g., the steering wheel cover) but the telltale sign that it is the same car are the paint flake patterns on the air cleaner’s pie tin.

current ad:
CB9BA2EC-4CE6-4B64-BF5C-58BE570C88CB.jpeg

2017 ad:
B59083B1-5C42-4D47-9F76-D62027435328.jpeg

@Wolf, I am not in the market but (FWIW) I think the price is now right.

Still, it would help if you could explain what you’ve done to the car (for example, I see a new master cylinder when comparing the 2017 and 2020 pics of the engine bay) and if you could post about its history. Please also post photos of (1) the usual rust areas — trunk pan, lower fenders, rear window, front stub — and (2) the fender tag which will tell potential buyers about the options on the car.

Last edited:
20200827_132425.jpg
20200827_132425.jpg
20200827_132405.jpg
20200827_132425.jpg
20200827_132405.jpg

Hi, what is the vin on this 73 dodge? I noticed you have covers on the steering wheel and back window shelf. Do they need repair due to cracking? I’m interest in your car. Do you have photos of the interior, engine, undercarriage and trunk?
Let me know thank you.
Mark
The first time I saw this ´73 was when a Floridian member alerted us that it had been put up for sale, back in 2017. There have been several threads since.

The car appears to have been cleaned up since 2017 (e.g., the engine bay and the rear bumper) and there are some cosmetic differences (e.g., the steering wheel cover) but the telltale sign that it is the same car are the paint flake patterns on the air cleaner’s pie tin.

current ad:
View attachment 418425

2017 ad:
View attachment 418426

@Wolf, I am not in the market but (FWIW) I think the price is now right.

Still, it would help if you could explain what you’ve done to the car (for example, I see a new master cylinder when comparing the 2017 and 2020 pics of the engine bay) and if you could post about its history. Please also post photos of (1) the usual rust areas — trunk pan, lower fenders, rear window, front stub — and (2) the fender tag which will tell potential buyers about the options on the car.
Let me know thank you.
Mark

Steering wheel cover was from my daughter for grip. Can be removed. Glows green at night.

VIN # DP41M3F282902 I can't figure out how to load more pictures there has been tons done to this car.

it says error occurred when I tried to load more pictures yes there are cracks in the dashboard those ALWAYS cracked the car is 48 yrs old

the car runs and is fun. If you want a fully restored vehicle go to a barret Jackson auction. If you want a classic but only have few thousand then think about this. That's all I can say.

it says error occurred when I tried to load more pictures

On this site, the maximum number per post is 10. So try loading a few at a time.

I can't load one maybe it is my cell phone

Guys if you are in the market this one looks like a good deal for the price. Throw a set of road wheels or even wheel covers and drive it.

this is my only car. It runs and drives and takes me wherever I go. I have used it for years and still do. Sooner or later I'm sure someone will want to buy it.

Thanks I sold it. The buyer got a great deal imo for his son. C'es la vie.

Hopefully the new owner will join and we can see more if this very nice Dodge. Question: can you tell us more about the history of the car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back