NOT MINE 1973 Dodge Polara Sedan - $3,000 - Concord, North Carolina

T-revorNobody

Reaction score
At the time of posting, this CL listing is 4 days old.

1973 Dodge Polara Sedan - $3,000 - Concord, North Carolina

CL Description

1973 Dodge Polara. All original. 340 engine that runs strong. Great Car. Family owned. Clean title. Great air and heat. Excellent car to ride in. contact me at (see ad). cash only
00000_60thFd56bN6z_07K0ak_1200x900.jpg
00v0v_97KHN99GzLZz_07K0ak_1200x900.jpg
00505_fOvIH8Zzxbdz_07K0ak_1200x900.jpg
00606_3SkBnLDMIIRz_07K0ak_1200x900.jpg

All original 340 engine..........:thumbsup:
But cheap!!

I tried calling about this car as I live close by but the number was disconnected. I sent an email telling them that their number was bad and then I got a reply to call again.

Nobody would answer and there was no voicemail set up.

So I sent another email and they replied with: “Text the number then and leave Yuur number. If Yuur serious owner will return call. ”

I replied that this is starting to get a bit scammy and they basically told me to piss off.

Also I swear I’ve seen this car listed before… years ago.

Yes this car was posted maybe 2 years ago in North Carolina. I remember seeing it on Craigslist or Facebook or somewhere.

There might even be a thread on it.
I tried calling about this car as I live close by but the number was disconnected. I sent an email telling them that their number was bad and then I got a reply to call again.

Nobody would answer and there was no voicemail set up.

So I sent another email and they replied with: “Text the number then and leave Yuur number. If Yuur serious owner will return call. ”

I replied that this is starting to get a bit scammy and they basically told me to piss off.

Also I swear I’ve seen this car listed before… years ago.

Well, the CL listing is gone.

Back