For Sale 1973 Fury III coupe $13,999(NOT MINE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics didn't show up. Just a sampling of 14 pictures from the ad.

zz fury 73 1.jpg

zz fury 73 2.jpg

zz fury 73 3.jpg

zz fury 73 4.jpg

zz fury 73 5.jpg

zz fury 73 6.jpg

Yes... those hideous appendages that the Fed's made ma mopar put on the entire corporate lineup in 1973.
I'm on a one man mission to see that they are removed from any and all '73s to expose the true design and beauty of the bumpers.

Yes... those hideous appendages that the Fed's made ma mopar put on the entire corporate lineup in 1973.
I'm on a one man mission to see that they are removed from any and all '73s to expose the true design and beauty of the bumpers.
Got it. Maybe you're on a mission from God.
630bc231b2c3319190b80b6f575501cb.png

What 73 car do you own?

I think the rubber titties were put on these pointy bumper cars to save the 5 mph bumpers as if the cost of a 5 mph bump were to excide whatever the dollar amount was set by the insurance industry back then to reduce claims? ie No titties equals a pushed in pointy bumper which the body shop would replace at a substantial more cost. Stop gap fix IMO.

Stop gap fix IMO.

I agree, but it was still last minute decision I'm sure. My '78 Brougham has a type of titty on but the point of the bumper sticks out way past the titties. I was thinking of removing them just to see how it looks.

All I ask is that the owners of the '73's should remove them and let the beauty shine through! If they don't like the look it let us know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back