WANTED 1973 Fury reverse light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pdpdk89

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi guys, new to the board, I purchased my first Plymouth, love the car, but its missing the reverse/back up light located on the center rear bumper. I can use all the help I can get, these parts are hard to find. I'm located in Long Island NY. Thanks !!

Please attach a picture for reference please, I might have this part.

Here's a pic.
fury car.jpg
fury car.jpg

Sorry I just saw your post. I'll look through my inventory today and let you know.

I know a guy that has a lot of parts for a 73 Fury, make a list of what you need and I'll ask him.

Hi Polarus ! right now its just the light. The car is in good shape, but once I start doing work to it, Im sure i'll run into something I'm going to need. Can you find out if he has that light for me, that would be great....Thanks brother !!

Hi Polarus ! right now its just the light. The car is in good shape, but once I start doing work to it, Im sure i'll run into something I'm going to need. Can you find out if he has that light for me, that would be great....Thanks brother !!
I'll talk to him on Monday.

No luck, his parts car was hit in the rear it's all junk. Still looking if you find one let me know. Good luck.

You could try Murray Park, lots of C body parts. 419-448-0293.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back