Reaction score
Contact seller
Not Mine. $8500 or Best Offer

Chrysler: Imperial Lebaron

Seller Description:

1973 Chrysler Imperial Lebaron, 73k miles
Barn Find in small Kansas Town

Good
- super clean, low mileage all original.
- runs great
- transmission
- super clean
- clean exterior
- clean interior
- perfect dash
- flip up lights work
- no leaks
- solid trunk and clean all original
- no leaks in passenger compartment
- super clean car that runs great and ready to drive anywhere.

Bad:
- window switches passenger side do not work
- ac does not work
- blower motor has auxillary switch added for some reason.
- some rust on rear rocker on drivers
- some rust on rear quarter lower passenger
imp2.jpg
imp3.jpg
imp4.jpg
imp5.jpg
imp6.jpg
imp7.jpg
imp9.jpg
imp10.jpg

imp8.jpg
imp11.jpg

Seller seems to want a lot for this...
Guess he really doesn't want to see it go...
At a couple grand he MIGHT get some interest ...
At 8500$ he gets a LOT of laughs ....

When a fuselage car that should have skirts is missing them, be afraid! Often a dead ringer for botched quarter repair (ie the skirts don't fit anymore).

Getting tired of the "Barn Find" BS just tell it like it is ...found it on craiglist and am flipping it for a profit.. Caveat emptor

Looking at the blow up view there are some serious issues. Appears to have severe rust issues under the the vinyl at the right side C-pillar. and the bottom of the right rear quarter panel is roached. Probably more rust issues....

there is no doubt the klaxons are going off -- at the asking price in particular -- given this rust thing

as was pointed out, the rust deal is like "ants at the picnic" (you see one ant, you know its highly likely that many more are somewhere around that you havent seen yet ready to spoil the party).

but we'll see whats happens in the end but hope it goes well for seller/buyer if anything we can see happens to it.

i posted this because (1) its a C of course and last year of the Fusie Imps, (2) the price is negotiable, and (3) the condition of the interior, completeness in general made it interesting, potentially, to someone looking (other than the derby folks ):).

quite a few things need work .. but it has some good points too for the right buyer i believe.

a different car below, but with same interior. i like that color.
1973Imperial04.jpg
1973Imperial06.jpg
1973Imperial03.jpg

Last edited:
Love the Black and Tan combo!

The black and tan owner was (in 2012) in Maine so some of our members up there may know the skinny on this car.

Another link in his posting he does a "design review" on his 73 and other cars of the era.

Fender Blades on a Fuselage: The Design of the 1973 Imperial by Chrysler

Interesting read (you can decide what parts you agree with or not) .. if any of you had some free time, but i just took out some PICS (even some pre-C body Imps) cuz that's how we roll here.:).

1973Imperial6.jpg
1973Imperial7.jpg
1973Imperial15.jpg
1973Imperial8.jpg
1973Imperial9.jpg
1973Imperial10.jpg
1973Imperial13.jpg

1973Imperial14.jpg
1973Imperial11.jpg
1973Imperial12.jpg

I realise that rusty one is overpriced, but is there ever a time when it would be worth paying that to obtain an otherwise rare (I think???) car??? Saw the listing pulled due to errors - wonder whether it'll come back???

There's a grey one for sale on Worcester Craigslist (from Leominster), no pic asking $2500.

Listing 5622723498.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back