1973 Imperial Sentinel wiring under dash extension/jumper/ pig tail

Boydsdodge

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello. I just started to diagnose my headlight issues when I found this extension from a relay to the sentinel wiring to under hood sensor on my Imperial. I have not located this item in the parts or service manual.
Would anyone have a source for new or for the triple female plug so I can repair the heat damage? I found another very small gauge wire connection Violet and grey that is barely holding on that needs repaired as well. I don't want to plug in my new made of unattainium dimmer switch into bad wiring and screw it up.
Thanks
IMG_0679.JPG
IMG_0678.JPG
IMG_0677.JPG
IMG_0676.JPG

Last edited:
I think this Pico 536-BP will do the trick. Would be nice to find the original jumper connector though.
5356-1200x1200.jpg

It's the same connector (apart from the color) as on the AC Controls for example. I should have a spare but would have to ship it from Germany...
Maybe someone in the US has a spare wiring harness he could snip it of for you. If not, let me know.

Dashboard Wiring Harness - 039.JPG

Cut the old terminals off and replace them with new ones. As good as new!

Yes that was my plan to use that connector. I knew it was used on the AC system, but did not know where. Thank you for that info. From what I have found on information it was used for a couple of decades on AC.

Is that the dash controls?

Back