For Sale 1973 Imperial

Status
Not open for further replies.

diedonner

Reaction score
Contact seller
Have we seen this before? 1973 Imperial near Orlando....
1973 Chrysler imperial LeBaron 440 4 bbl. This car is LOADED!!
46000 original miles
White leather interior in VERY good condition!
Four-door hardtop. Power brakes, Power steering, Power seat, Power windows, EVEN power vent windows!
Front and Rear A/C
Tilt & Telescopic steering wheel.
Hideaway headlights
Fender skirts
Remote trunk release.
Ultimate highway cruiser. $4700 or best offer trades considered.

00t0t_h32AS5CrpT2_1200x900.jpg
00t0t_h32AS5CrpT2_1200x900.jpg
00c0c_3rpcdWlI38N_1200x900.jpg
00X0X_c7pDDnU0Xwv_1200x900.jpg
01616_98kc2qDA02l_1200x900.jpg
00B0B_1YImWC2dCDG_1200x900.jpg
00R0R_Cgizy5dgNe_1200x900.jpg
00a0a_lWzJjJlrXqI_1200x900.jpg

00A0A_d9Rds1ngEl9_1200x900.jpg

"Fire in the hole"
No engine, pics do you have a link? Looks like an engine fire....

If the leather was that great, how come no interior shots?
BTW most of those "Loaded" options were standard fare for these cars. Now, if it had "Sure Brake", rear AC, Headlight washers, and "Light Sentinal" Then you'd be talking...

"Fire in the hole"

BTW most of those "Loaded" options were standard fare for these cars. Now, if it had "Sure Brake", rear AC, Headlight washers, and "Light Sentinal" Then you'd be talking...

Sorry there were some interior shots, I posted the link....
you're right though, no engine shots in the listing

I wasn't overwhelmed with the exterior but the interior looks very nice. Price seems good too. I wonder if the rust on the hood is a continuation of the rust on the quarters or an engine fire.

"Fire in the hole"

He does claim it has rear a/c, Kenny, but I am not so sure given the photos he is presenting. Maybe just rear defogger?

That price seems a bargain even if the engine is ruined, lots of parts for other 73s.

I can't see the rear evaporator unit if it has rear air conditioning - compare to the large unit behind Lee's rear seat if/when Doc takes a shot, nothing seems to be in this car. However, the interior appears to be in beautiful shape.

Last edited:
No mention of rust, even though it's obvious looking at the pics, must be flipping it.

01616_98kc2qda02l_1200x900-jpg.jpg

You're right Steve, i missed that, but he's wrong, the rear ac unit pretty much fills the whole area under the package shelf. A rear defroster is a far cry from rear ac! More of a noise maker than anything else.
As stated above probably a flipper that never did much research.

I'm digging the lizard on the front seat. All kidding aside, this could make a nice fixer upper. The interior is in pretty good shape, body would need a good look see...
Take $4k cash, if he takes it fine.... if not... fine too. Odds are he'll take it.

He does claim it has rear a/c, Kenny, but I am not so sure given the photos he is presenting. Maybe just rear defogger?

At least the rear A/C unit is not intact. It should be visible, when the trunk lid is open and per the picture on the ad, the right trunk side panel extends all the way up from the trunk pan level. With the aforementioned A/C, the panel should be about half the height of the standard panel to free space for a spare, which is stored to the right front corner of the trunk instead of the left spot farthest back of the trunk.

26.1.2019 012.JPG

IMG_1005.JPG

The rear defogger unit would be installed under the shelf panel closer to the right side of the car.

BTW, the Imp for sale is a nice fixer upper just like Kenny states.

Personally I think the white 72 pulled from a garage a couple months ago out in Colorado for $3500 seemed to be a better deal

Personally I think the white 72 pulled from a garage a couple months ago out in Colorado for $3500 seemed to be a better deal
That white one in Colorado was a '73, and yes, it was a better deal. :rolleyes:

Who knows. How do we know this white ones not the same one that was in Colorado? J/S
It's not, the Colorado car was discussed on here and photos show a different '73 to this one.
This was the Colorado Imperial with some body damage:
00t0t_3t4fuqyawtx_1200x900-jpg.jpg

00808_byuqu4mnpwn_1200x900-jpg.jpg

img_0639-jpg.jpg

Like @crv does show above, the Colorado car has a blue interior whereas as the Imp on post #1 has a combination of white and black.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back