Kp1226

Reaction score
Contact seller
This will piss some people off.....

[FOR SALE] - 1973 Chrysler Newyorker 2 dr

IMG_6113.PNG

IMG_6114.PNG

IMG_6117.PNG

It doesn't even sound like he's taking the drive line, just the power window setup and the AC.

What a piece of **** this guy is! That New Yorker was gorgeous! The old man that left it to his grand kid must be rolling in grave. What a pity...:(

What a piece of **** this guy is! That New Yorker was gorgeous! The old man that left it to his grand kid must be rolling in grave. What a pity...:(

Agreed, when purchasing my '71 Polara survivor from the original owners son, I was in their home and had a private moment with the original owners grandson (a few years younger than me at the time 20-25) and honestly asked him if he had any interest in his grandmothers car. He couldn't care less or could, depending on your grammar beliefs. So I bought it, and cherished it. Different strokes for different folks I suppose.

It was on Craigs list for $3000 for over a month when I bought it. If you all want to save it come and get it before its to late? I didn't think so, You all talk but never reach in your pockets. All that is taken out as of last night is the cluster and the seats to get the harness out. And you know whats worse I only needed the relays and wiring to the fuse box plus the switch plugs. I could have bought just the switches on ebay for around $1000. I found one plug for $80. This car has no floor rust at all and is here for those who are interested. I could have not said anything and just sold it to the local derby guys. The car runs perfect and can be yours for what I paid. The windows no longer go up or down and the dash is apart. $2500 bring tissues

Don't let the old men rattle you. Thanks for posting it here, there will be lots of behind the scenes parts deals, give it some more time. Will you be at the Carlisle Nationals this summer? If you're not into shipping parts would you consider bringing them there for the guys that can't make it up to your place? I saw the ad this past week and I actually considered the drive train myself, but the HP drop in '73 is not worth the money for my '70 vert.

As much as we all hate to see a car like this parted out he's right, we all had a chance to buy it and we didn't. So if we don't put our money where our mouths are this will keep happening.

For Sale - 1973 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham in VA - $750

This is another thread I have been replying on. The car is still a running car minus the PW harness as of tonight at 200 AM. If I get no reply's by tommorrow when I get back from picking another up I will have the AC and possibly the motor pulled by the guys that show on weekends. The price is listed in this other thread. Save it, or forever hold your comments.

Since AMD is not tooling for sheet metal for these cars I thought someone would be interested in some of the panels if not the car. Doors fenders and quarters are in good condition as well as the floors. I will check my PM's tomorrow when I get back before I proceed . Thanks for the insults and interests. Steve

But if somebody buys it from you, we don't get to watch you pay $2500 for power window connectors.

But if somebody buys it from you, we don't get to watch you pay $2500 for power window connectors.
Do you really think There isn't other parts that I can get a return on . Seats , Motor , Trans , 8 3/4 rear thats fits a 73 74 B body. I know what the parts are worth and have places to store them inside if I need to. Buying parts cars like this you can never lose. Just the small parts alone are worth it to me. I had many offers for parts already just thought I would offer it to someone who needs the car to fix their rusted body and give them a return of what is left so they can get what they need with a return of some cash.

Guys with comments like yours are trouble and most members see you for what you are. Members come here all the time. We fix these old Mopars . I just sold a set of wiper arms for $100 from a B-body . The shop will be filled with members today from different sites. Just hanging out and taking advantage of what comes through the door. Today I am going to buy a machine shop contents. I will offer some of the Machines and tooling and keep what I want. I buy construction equipment and vintage tractors , And any Diesel trucks. My son Builds motors and is always looking for parts for customers .

You can never lose money on a car like this. Demo guys buy these bodies and put their drive lines in to have one weekend of fun. You my freind must be living in a secluded world of dreams that never happens for you. Now go back to your favorate TV show CNN. Steve

Last edited:
Do you really think There isn't other parts that I can get a return on . Seats , Motor , Trans , 8 3/4 rear thats fits a 73 74 B body. I know what the parts are worth and have places to store them inside if I need to. Buying parts cars like this you can never lose. Just the small parts alone are worth it to me. I had many offers for parts already just thought I would offer it to someone who needs the car to fix their rusted body and give them a return of what is left so they can get what they need with a return of some cash. Guys with comments like yours are *** holes and most members see you for what you are. Members come here all the time. We fix these old Mopars . I just sold a set of wiper arms for $100 from a B-body . A company buys all the wiper motors when I get a large quantity. The shop will be filled with members today from different sites. Just hanging out and taking advantage of what come through the door. Today I am going to buy a maching shop contents. I will offer some of the Machines and tooling and keep what I want. I buy construction equipment and vintage tractors , And any Diesel trucks. My son Builds motors and si always looking for pa

Look pal you're the one who's threatening to bulldoze the car if nobody buys it; then post the photos. You're the guy posting 9-month old cancelled ads. You're the dude telling people to "put up or shut up". I may well be the "*** hole" you've labeled me, but if you've noticed, I would suggest it's because it takes one to know one.

At a certain point I'm sure you've met people obnoxious enough that you wouldn't give them a nickle for a $20 bill. Your charming personality would be a reason many would just as soon buy the same parts from another vendor. You'd do yourself a favor to skip the taunts & threats and conduct yourself professionally. Or risk hearing comments that you don't like. Waaah.

With the shitstorm this car has raised and still nobody has stepped up to the plate? oldmanmopar has won this debate.

One car lives or many other cars live because of it. Free enterprise says the sum of the parts is greater than the whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back