For Sale 1973 Plymouth Blk/Blk/Blk Gran Fury Thunderbolt and Lightfoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

1973moparblk

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a black 3rd owner 1973 Plymouth Gran Fury Coupe for sale nr Detroit, Michigan. 113000 miles, 440 4bbl, 727 transmission, clean, always maintained in heated garage, never driven in winter. $ 6000.00 firm. Pics on request or email me at [email protected]

any member, with a serious interest after getting pics/talking to seller, who wants another set of "eyes" in person on this car, be glad to go look at it for you.

just send me a PM with what you want to focus on, who to call, etc. and I will give it try.

BTW..here's the movie car (I think) found these online..never saw the movie.

73 T&B GF.jpg73 T&B GF2.jpg
73 T&B GF3.jpg

73 T&B GF.jpg

73 T&B GF2.jpg

73 T&B GF3.jpg

That's the 1 movie car I never seen cloned (probably for good reason) but it just looks so ridiculous its cool and Thunderbolt and Lightfoot is a classic George Kennedy, Clint Eastwood you cant go wrong Eiger sanction is good also.

That's the 1 movie car I never seen cloned (probably for good reason) but it just looks so ridiculous its cool and Thunderbolt and Lightfoot is a classic George Kennedy, Clint Eastwood you cant go wrong Eiger sanction is good also.
Yea a true classic and a real sad ending The nutter who was driving was one of the bikers in the ape movies aswell how the hell he missed those rabbits from 2ft away Il never know

Yea a true classic and a real sad ending The nutter who was driving was one of the bikers in the ape movies aswell how the hell he missed those rabbits from 2ft away Il never know
Cathernie Bach was in the movie to she was daisy duke.

Always loved this movie, and that car. That is why I bought my 1st Mopar, '73 Fury 4-Door. Loved that jacked rear end, ha ha.

Yup, Bill McKinney (RIP 2011) - Was in heaps of other Eastwood flicks in the '70s too. His most famous film role was obviously in Deliverance (1972).

Personal fav is 1976 flick "Cannonball" (also called "Carquake" in certain countries). How many classics were destroyed in that. Holy moly....

I think it looks cool! Maybe a bit too jacked up but hey it was the 70's right. It sounded really cool as well.

That blue/white '73 Fury Coupe is for sale again (was on here last year, or year before, the one with the weird red alarm thing in the engine bay), on eBay. Re-listed several times, coming down in price each time. Now at $3k.

Nice solid car, like the colours.

Welcome to the group! Although I am not in the market for another car, I would love to see the pictures as I am sure others here would as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back