For Sale 1973 Polara (Police Pkg)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another eeekBay seller with 98.5% Feedback selling a high dollar item. :BangHead:

BTW I had to go to PicClick to see enlarged photos of this car and what did I find but a couple of 72/53 Mopar cert speedos for reasonable money.

:steering:

Hes only put about 9 or 10 miles on it since it left me. The brakes need gone through and a gear selector seal. Is it an awesome survivor? Yep. Is it perfect? Nope. It does good burnouts though:steering:

I knew a guy that owned one about 10 years ago now, very original too. I was really smitten by it - rode and handled firmly/well, seats were very supportive and sat up higher than normal, had a steering gear that was more firm and a faster ratio I believe and just exuded a certain toughness that I loved. I wouldn't mind having one once in my life. It too was an all white 440HP and was an ex CHP car. Worth the money IMO.

Last edited:
If it was a 70 or 71 everything else would've left my shop except it...I do sort of regret selling it but he wouldn't have broke even at 7200 after shipping and new tires. I had my fun with it.

You nor I would have been able to touch it if it were a 71.

00-3-2.jpg

I am not surprised the reserve was higher than $7200. that was a mid-five digit car .. to me if i were a buyer. real deal, well documented, highly original -- dare ya to find another one. :)

that said, i dont know what it will sell for ultimately, or what the seller wants for it. and as we know, the cop-car market is relatively small and selling it could take a while.

hope it finds a good home.

View attachment 268393

I am not surprised the reserve was higher than $7200. that was a mid-five digit car .. to me if i were a buyer. real deal, well documented, highly original -- dare ya to find another one. :)

that said, i dont know what it will sell for ultimately, or what the seller wants for it. and as we know, the cop-car market is relatively small and selling it could take a while.

hope it finds a good home.
I got laughed at when I asked 10k for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back