For Sale 1973 Polara sedan (parts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonacoBlue

Reaction score
Contact seller
Picking up a few parts tomorrow April 11 from a junker but mostly complete 4-door 73 Polara. PM me if you need anything. Radiator gone.

The gentleman wants the whole car gone. North Carolina.

2D7C1784-2274-4181-9335-9EE208546208.jpeg

28CFBC6B-AA75-45E1-A8E0-F5FD0546BCDF.jpeg

What engine is/was in it, does it have cruise control and/or AC? Thanks.

Thanks, was interested in the AC Muffler hose but that one's worse them mine. Thanks for reaching out to let everyone know of this opportunity.

Yeah trying to encourage a little goodwill. I’m getting a few trinkets for myself too. I sort of wish I had a place I could strip it down, but I don’t. Also not sure I’d get my money back on parts. Interior is pretty shot and floor is soft.

Says 83k miles on Odo, but probably hasn’t run in 30 years. Inspection sticker 4/89.

Front bumper and headlight bezels would clean up decent. It’s got decent bumperettes. This just isn’t a model and year and style (sedan) that has a lot of appeal to me. Rear bumper is toast.

Hopefully someone else can take advantage of your goodwill. Unfortunately for me, all the parts cars I see either don't have the parts I'm looking for or are the wrong body.

Hopefully someone else can take advantage of your goodwill. Unfortunately for me, all the parts cars I see either don't have the parts I'm looking for or are the wrong body.
Ok, you got me curious, what body you looking for? Where are you in Appalachia? PA? TN?

Too far from me but that should be a 630 casting 400 block and is definitely worth saving

630 castings are stronger in main webbing and such, not as strong as the legendary 230 casting but still very good.

I've got a 69 Sport Fury PH23 that I'm in a never ending search for an AC Muffler that is in very good condition, the correct Cruise Cable that is in very good condition, and a windshield that isn't de laminated. I'm just north of Pittsburgh PA but hoping to move to the Blountville, TN area sooner then later.

I've got a 69 Sport Fury PH23 that I'm in a never ending search for an AC Muffler that is in very good condition, the correct Cruise Cable that is in very good condition, and a windshield that isn't de laminated. I'm just north of Pittsburgh PA but hoping to move to the Blountville, TN area sooner then later.
WS harder and harder to find. What is AC muffler? The black bulging thing on the passenger side? Can’t they be cleaned up and re-painted?

@MonacoBlue — Thank you for posting the tag of DM41M3F216387 and for your help with parts.

I’m interested in the positive battery cable if in good shape.

WS harder and harder to find. What is AC muffler? The black bulging thing on the passenger side? Can’t they be cleaned up and re-painted?
Yes, the AC Muffler hose is the bulging thing on the passenger side. My hose is OK but because my car was a desert car, the foam insulation around the "bulge" has mostly disintegrated and I can't find anyone re poping them. Had the opportunity to pick one up at Carlisle a few years ago but I procrastinated and lost out.

You have to look at the casting number on the side of the block. Early 72 had 230, then 630's for awhile, then 530's I think - which are not special

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back