For Sale 1974 Dodge Monaco Brougham in SK

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigmoparjeff

Reaction score
Contact seller
Yeah, I know it's way out there, but it's nice, it's loaded, and it's cheap.

Classic 1974 Dodge Monaco Brougham | Classic Cars | Saskatoon | Kijiji

One owner 1974 Dodge Monaco Brougham with only 95,000 original miles for sale. This car has a 400 cubic in motor with a 4 barrel carb. It also has power windows, doors and seats. Asking $3500.

$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

Power seats, power windows, cruise control, AC, tilt/tele, rim blow, passenger mirror, road wheels...loaded

Was wondering how long it would take you all on this one. It is a good looker by all accounts. If if if usual reasons...

When I picked up the Monaco wagon out of Washington State in January, it was around $1500 to ship it to the Chicagoland area. Probably could have gotten a better deal if I had shopped around and tried to haggle. Considered driving it back, but after adding up plane tickets, fuel cost, the risk of breaking down, and the fact it was winter, I thought it best to have it shipped. In the overall scheme of things it was a fair deal.

I was out there all summer and couldn't get to S'toon to look at it. I'm looking for a new home for my 493 and that would be a good candidate. I can't believe it's not sold for that price.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back