For Sale 1974 Gran Fury Brougham

Status
Not open for further replies.

75LandYacht

Yank Tank
Reaction score
Contact seller
not mine.. apologies for the screen shot. Forgot how to post the link.. I just wanted to get her on here. She’s on FeeBay.. I LOVE that color. Posting says avocado green. Is that the correct name for it?

3EE816F2-3286-4667-9F3B-C2B713F73D6E.png

This car is sweet. I looked at this e bay ad after looking at yours Ray. Both beautiful cars but that black car.... WOW

What’s the OE color called? In the Ad it says “avocado green” I really like it, it’s certainly different.

Nice big block car. I see the oil pressure and temp gages, what the police cars had, a retrofit?

Nice big block car. I see the oil pressure and temp gages, what the police cars had, a retrofit?

Maybe part of a towing package that included the passenger side mirror? AutoTemp is probably the only worrying part about this one.

Forgot you had that Mario, she's a real beauty!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

That Gran Sedan would look pretty darn nice next to her!!!!

Wow! Never noticed how similar those cars are. You'd have to say that the Chrysler stylists were looking closely at the GM design.

This car gives good reason to forget all about the bronze one in Florida. It's less than 2 hrs drive from me, but not in the budget right now.

I love the Gran Sedan emblems on the door panels, but the window crank is spoiling the view.

s-l1600.jpg

I would have to add power windows. Wouldn't be too hard, since the door and cowl will already be punched out for the power locks. Also, they're reproducing the '69 and up power window switches now, so you can install nice, fresh switches instead of trying to find a master switch with four good buttons.

Nice car and colors, but I have to have the single-headlight version if a GF.

Forgot you had that Mario, she's a real beauty!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

That Gran Sedan would look pretty darn nice next to her!!!!

She most certainly would Kenny, but there is another Gran Fury Brougham rolling around this forum that I am lusting after at present...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back