For Sale 1974 Imperial - Minneapolis CL Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

tunaboat75

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Unique color but I kinda like it. That car should clean up nice.

chrysler imperial 1974

chrysler imperial 1974 - $2700

"1974 Chrysler imperial, good rustfree condition,. original paint and vinyl top, nice tan leather interior, 440 v8, automatic, full power, new oem exhaust, good tires, runs good, been sitting for many years inside, but runs and drives, need some tlc, new carpet"

call or text text:

☎ (612) 206-1679

00505_9NqIDWFYOJE_600x450.jpg

00h0h_eys0pb0nHPn_600x450.jpg

00L0L_4C9CqAOc23r_600x450.jpg

00y0y_lGfodvSXjTA_600x450.jpg

00c0c_d5Ej9CBrXfJ_600x450.jpg

It's a 75 in Avocado Gold...looks like drivers side fender and front door got a blow in along the way.

I really do like this one... it has the unusual color thing working nicely. I would have went for this instead of the NYB but it was $3600 and off market at the time. Glad I didn't, the NYB was the right car... she has almost everything I could need to make sure the twins will stay fully functional.

Shame they now think it's a 74, the first ad I saw had it right. You don't suppose there is a flipper involved who can't sell it?

That's one of my favorite Colors for These cars if all is in a single shade.
These huge differences kill the Overall look for me.

I've called on several sellers of Chrysler cars to tell them they have the wrong year listed....For the most part I get a pretty good response from the seller. Some just don't want to admit they're wrong or worse yet don't know what the heck they're trying to sell!

I've called on several sellers of Chrysler cars to tell them they have the wrong year listed....For the most part I get a pretty good response from the seller. Some just don't want to admit they're wrong or worse yet don't know what the heck they're trying to sell!

I don't think I can endorse "flipper training"... The wrong year in an ad is usually a good clue that something is up. Last time this car was listed, 6 Months ago give or take, they had it correct...

Use their ignorance to your advantage.
Survival of the fittest.
That would be all well and fine... I just can't find the benefit... 74 is no more sought after than 75 or a NYB except for a few weirdos like me... then there are those who shy away from the brakes,ATCII and unique body parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back