1974 Plymouth Fury Coupe in Rock Auto Newsletter

Pete Kaczmarski

Reaction score
Darren's 1974 Plymouth Fury
7-27-17car.png

My 1974 Plymouth Fury II was purchased new by my father. I was eight years old at the time and remember sitting in it on the dealership sales floor. Dad let me decide between buying a yellow hardtop or a black sedan. My father rarely drove it, storing it each winter, and the car accumulated only 36,000 miles from 1974 until I took possession in 2008. It is a great weekend cruiser. The 400 big block moves it along nicely! I recently freshened it up with a lot of help from RockAuto for things like brake pads/shoes/lines, hoses, belts, thermostat, wiper blades, filters, bulbs and more.

Thanks RockAuto!
Darren in Canada

Darren's 1974 Plymouth Fury
View attachment 135820
My 1974 Plymouth Fury II was purchased new by my father. I was eight years old at the time and remember sitting in it on the dealership sales floor. Dad let me decide between buying a yellow hardtop or a black sedan. My father rarely drove it, storing it each winter, and the car accumulated only 36,000 miles from 1974 until I took possession in 2008. It is a great weekend cruiser. The 400 big block moves it along nicely! I recently freshened it up with a lot of help from RockAuto for things like brake pads/shoes/lines, hoses, belts, thermostat, wiper blades, filters, bulbs and more.

Thanks RockAuto!
Darren in Canada
Yeah beat me to it.

That is one beautiful car! The 1974 Fury was a clean design and I like the grille. Goes well with the body styling. Made an excellent choice on the colour.

And the Fury II 2 door hardtop was sold only in Canada - a total of 1,433 were built.

Back