For Sale 1974 Plymouth Fury III - $4,999 (NOT MINE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeugFra

Reaction score
Contact seller
Haven't seen a Formal Fury ad for a while, so I thought I'll post one.

1974 Plymouth Fury

1974 Plymouth Fury 3 in original condition. Moms car. 110,413 miles. SUPER straight! Clean. 360 v8. PS, PB, Hasn't been run in 8 years or so . Stored in garage. Auto, cloth int. Vinyl top is even in great shape!!! Would make a great builder. as is!
Sorry about the quality of pics..
email with any questions .

1974-FuryIII-ebay20190223-a.jpg

1974-FuryIII-ebay20190223-e.jpg

1974-FuryIII-ebay20190223-g.jpg

1974-FuryIII-ebay20190223-h.jpg

1974-FuryIII-ebay20190223-i.jpg

The vinyl and the seats (after 110,413 miles!) look OK, the engine bay seems a bit rough.

That car is going nowhere fast unless he's willing to accept a $2k offer.
No a. c.

Last edited:
FYI this is a really nice when you actually see it. She has her issues for sure. As I have been trying to get his price down to reality.

I live a half hour from this and thought about going to look at it if he would work on the price. But it hasn't budged in 2 months. Yeah kinda high for sitting in the garage for a while.

Yuk. Wonder how much is on the brocade that we can't see in a picture.
(and under the dash, in the HVAC, etc)

upload_2019-2-28_19-14-39.png

Yea it's funny how those steering wheels fungus up, I remember seeing them do this in the boneyards back in the early 80's, a real petri dish.

That "mold" and meldew smell that's all over the interior was my main issue. Well that and the ton of black silicone under the chrome windshield moldings.
But hey that's what they make those little trees for, right?

Listing has ended, apparently without a sale.

Now what?

Yea just went to hav'a geeez. (gotta love eekBay)

The listing you're looking for has ended.

We found something similar

s-l1600.jpg

bring-out-yer-dead.jpg

I recognize that trunk floor (or lack thereof) from surfing the other evening.
Kinda like a face - a really ugly one...

Maybe if the owner get real ambitious he will take the fury to mopars in the park car show this year to try to sell it.

Even better, I heard they were moving mopars in the park to Washington county fairgrounds. Less dust I guess, but I haven't seen proof yet.

Just saw that this topic's car has been honoured with an entry on Barnfinds. That means it will be haunting the web for a considerable time...

... and that the Craigslist listing is still active, steady at $ 4,600.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back