For Sale 1975 Chrysler Cordoba 62000 MILES GARAGE KEPT FLORIDA NON SMOKER VERY CLEAN IN/OUT SERVICED NEW TIRE

Status
Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Chrysler: Cordoba

15361451_12_400.jpg

VIN: SS22K5R187245

MOST DEALS ARE CLOSED BY PHONE SO SERIOUS INQUIRIES PLEASE CALL US: (954) 756 5187. THANK

CLICK HERE FOR A WALK AROUND VIDEO OF THE CAR:

CLICK HERE FOR A WALK AROUND VIDEO OF OUR FACILITY:

?
MOST DEALS ARE CLOSED BY PHONE SO SERIOUS INQUIRIES PLEASE CALL SALES MANAGER:

BRYAN - (954) 756 5187

Very clean and original 1975 Corodba with very low miles. We purposely took over 80 pictures and a long video so that you can see the entire car with precision and clarity. Theres nothing to hide. Starts right up and drives smoothly even at highway speeds.

Priced to sell fast at $6,000 or best offer.

We treat all sales equally and expect a fair and smooth transaction regardless of the car or selling price. $199 fee applies to each transaction which ensures the car will be fully detailed inside and oustide, have a new battery or one in excellent condition, and courier/mailing fees for title/paperwork/notary, and/or bank wire fees.

Guaranteed low cost shipping can be arranged for you anywhere in THE U.S. Just email or call Bryan for an exact quote. Can also handle International shipping to most countries. We are a licensed and bonded dealership. Please visit our entire inventory at www.MiamiBeachCollection

Nice condition car - videographer calls it a Plymouth...moron. No Landau roof like my '78 which I really like. Seen similar up here for $2500-$4000 with big block but all in all very nice example of the breed.

Man I wish I still had mine and in nice condition, it would put all these mouse fur column shifted ones to shame.

Love dobas...Something here looks fishy. Looks like a repaint from metallic burgundy to "Street Walker Red". Rust streaks from under the rubber molding on the bumpers. When they repainted the car they conveniently painted over the trunk lock for ya... Looks like they hit the license plate holder while they had the 'ol Wagner power painter out.

Sorry for the rant. I'll stop now...long day at work:BangHead:

Holy smokes you guys are kidding? I saw this disaster last week on eBay and lit a candle. Note the upside-down opera lamp. The color looks like they were a bit short of red so they used up a quart of yellow. I think the window trim might be the best part of this car.

Holy smokes you guys are kidding? I saw this disaster last week on eBay and lit a candle. Note the upside-down opera lamp. The color looks like they were a bit short of red so they used up a quart of yellow. I think the window trim might be the best part of this car.

Here, in honor of what this car used to sorta look like...

IMG_20160814_201223.jpg

They couldn't even polish the chrome bumpers up. No surface rust and what is there is easily removable with a good metal polish. Dull and streaky...tsk,tsk,tsk...

Got a headache watching the shakey video.
They might find a buyer new to mopars that might bite. Agree with all of the above. Non Original color of a cheap respray. Poor hood fit. Wrong wheel covers for a 75. Do all this then leave the faded carpet.
Makes me leery about the hidden stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back