For Sale 1975 Chrysler Cordoba

Status
Not open for further replies.

shooter65

Reaction score
Contact seller
This is the same seller as the expensive 67 Sport Fury I posted on the 24th. This one looks very nice also. Again, very close to my house if anyone's interested.

"1975 Chrysler Cordoba with a 360 V8 engine. Factory Air and Leather Interior. Was Ziebart from new. Lots of new parts and runs great. Cruise Control, Original AM Radio with FM Converter. Original spare tire, factory period correct wire wheel covers, original vinyl landau top in excellent condition, 4 brand new radial tires."

75 cordoba 1.jpg
75 cordoba 2.jpg
75 cordoba 3.jpg
75 cordoba 4.jpg
75 cordoba 5.jpg
75 cordoba 6.jpg
75 cordoba 7.jpg
75 cordoba 8.jpg
75 cordoba 9.jpg

1975 Chrysler Cordoba | eBay

Beautiful car , even in green . After seeing Moparnutcases Cordoba, nothing else would do

Looks like it was garaged it's whole life. Even the firewall is super clean.

Item specifics
Condition: Used Year: 1975
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): SS22K5R249124 Mileage: 86,100
Transmission: Automatic Make: Chrysler
Body Type: Coupe Model:
Cordoba
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty Engine: 360 V8
Vehicle Title: Clear Drive Type: RWD
Options: Leather Seats Fuel Type: Gasoline
Exterior Color: Green For Sale By: Private Seller
Interior Color: Green Drive Side: Left-hand drive
Number of Cylinders: 8

That green interior has a really rich look to it. I guess that's how to describe it. :rolleyes:

Always liked those wire covers but they were high theft items back then. I lost two sets of those wire covers from my black 75 Doba. Dad got me a set of the later model Cordoba plastic covers. Nobody was stealing them.

Wow shooter are you going to walk over and take a look at that one.

A big block and F8 paint and that would be a stunning car.

A PA car, probably as nice on the bottom as it is on the top
I would want to see pics of the bottom, even so. My friend's 300 Hurst looked great above too; it was also from Pennsylvania, and it had some serious rust issues below the belt line.

Wow shooter are you going to walk over and take a look at that one.

A big block and F8 paint and that would be a stunning car.
What? I think it's a stunning car now.

Sweet car, and since it's a '75 it doesn't have to pass California Smog! Would be a great buy - if the bottom doesn't have any holes in it.

Apparently there were no bids on this nice $4,000 car. Lash can't get anyone to bid on his car either
1975 Chrysler Cordoba Original | eBay

He has had bids on that car, just too greedy to sell it. It is still saved in my watched items....the highest bid went to $12,000.01 and did not meet reserve. A prior relist made it to $10,000. Knowing what I paid for mine he is just being stupid. Nice looking car but that price is very ambitious.

I would want to see pics of the bottom, even so. My friend's 300 Hurst looked great above too; it was also from Pennsylvania, and it had some serious rust issues below the belt line.

Of course. I have a PA car and the bottom is incredible , of course all three of my cars have nice bellies and guess what, all three were factory undercoated. Whats that tell ya?

If anyone is serious, my offer still stands to take a look at it. If you're not interested in buying, I'd rather not take the time though.

He has had bids on that car, just too greedy to sell it. It is still saved in my watched items....the highest bid went to $12,000.01 and did not meet reserve. A prior relist made it to $10,000. Knowing what I paid for mine he is just being stupid. Nice looking car but that price is very ambitious.
The guy had a 12 grand bid and didn't take it? He's not living in reality. If someone were to offer me twelve grand for my Newport, guess what? SOLD!!!

I REALLY dig this color on this car. .. but yea, over 10 grand is out of the question for me on this car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back