1975 Imperial

patrick66

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Interest in '74 Imperial parts?

It is a 1975 Imperial, not a '74, as I'd first thought. I have several good pics of the car on this thread. The interior is moldy. mildewy garbage. The body is amazingly straight all around. Nice door mirrors. Very nice bumpers, door glass, and rear window with defroster and fiberglass plug. Very nice grille and surrounds, as well as headlight doors. Hood, trunk lid, and Dutchman panel are good. Floors unknown. Four-wheel disc brakes - complete, but condition is unknown.

Since most of what is good on the car is LARGE, I will NOT ship, and shipping is something you will have to arrange; i.e. pick the parts up at my location in Oklahoma City, OK. I know two guys in west TX that will haul to anywhere in TX, OK, NM, KS, LA, AR, and southern CO and MO; and are quite reasonable.

I'm willing to ship small parts on your dime, assuming they are not interior bits. I'm not venturing into that toxic mess at all.

Currently, the brake booster and m/c are spoken for. I would rather sell the doors as complete units each. Again, if you want exterior body panels, you'll have to either pick those up yourself, arrange pickup, or do a relay-style delivery (other than the skirts, which I can ship).

Last edited:
Interest in '74 Imperial parts?

It is a 1975 Imperial, not a '74, as I'd first thought. I have several good pics of the car on this thread. The interior is moldy. mildewy garbage. The body is amazingly straight all around. Nice door mirrors. Very nice bumpers, door glass, and rear window with defroster and fiberglass plug. Very nice grille and surrounds, as well as headlight doors. Hood, trunk lid, and Dutchman panel are good. Floors unknown. Four-wheel disc brakes - complete, but condition is unknown.

Since most of what is good on the car is LARGE, I will NOT ship, and shipping is something you will have to arrange; i.e. pick the parts up at my location in Oklahoma City, OK. I know two guys in west TX that will haul to anywhere in TX, OK, NM, KS, LA, AR, and southern CO and MO; and are quite reasonable.

I'm willing to ship small parts on your dime, assuming they are not interior bits. I'm not venturing into that toxic mess at all.

Currently, the brake booster and m/c are spoken for. I would rather sell the doors as complete units each. Again, if you want exterior body panels, you'll have to either pick those up yourself, arrange pickup, or do a relay-style delivery (other than the skirts, which I can ship).

I would be interested in the rear bumper, but I'll not pass through OKC until October. Do you expect you'll still have it then?

Hello. I'm looking for a small item, the Air Cleaner Temperature Sensor with plastic attachment clip that's located on the bottom of the air cleaner. It has two vacuum hoses going to it. Not concerned with the actual functionality of this as I just need it for vacuum hose placement on my air cleaner where it's missing. Would you sell this assembly ? It would need to go to 11784 zip Thanks. Paul.

big block.jpg

OK, kids, the car as a whole has been sold. Well, except the 440/auto, that is. Buyer is building/restoring a '76 NYB and wants to use the disc brakes, bumpers, and lots of little bits for his Chrysler. This is the perfect parts donor for him.

@PAUL GOODYER - I haven't forgot you. I'm keeping the eng/trans, so I'll see if the car has what you are needing.

OK, kids, the car as a whole has been sold. Well, except the 440/auto, that is. Buyer is building/restoring a '76 NYB and wants to use the disc brakes, bumpers, and lots of little bits for his Chrysler. This is the perfect parts donor for him.

@PAUL GOODYER - I haven't forgot you. I'm keeping the eng/trans, so I'll see if the car has what you are needing.
Okay. Thanks for keeping the request open. Also it doesn't have to look exactly like what's in the photo. Any Mopar type from an 8 cylinder should do. Thanks.

Okay. Thanks for keeping the request open. Also it doesn't have to look exactly like what's in the photo. Any Mopar type from an 8 cylinder should do. Thanks.
Hi Patrick. Anything on that Air Cleaner Temp sensor with bracket on the Air Cleaner base ?

I'll have to.look tomorrow. Got the car home today, but the wingnut is actually frozen to the air cleaner lid!

Back