NOT MINE 1975 Imperial

Boydsdodge

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
1663438256086.png

1975 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron Sedan | Classic Cars | City of Toronto | Kijiji
This looks to be a great deal. If that is the original paint.

The text in the ad claims original paint but also a well functioning auto temp II system, that's gotta be worth some coin

If I did not have TB I might be tempted to grab.
Also those are Canadian dollars, you get more for less.

There's a nice '74 Imperial coupe for sale on FB in Alberta..... really over priced though!

There's a nice '74 Imperial coupe for sale on FB in Alberta..... really over priced though!
Is it the gray / gunmetal colored 2 door that is for sale in Hemmings (first as auction and now on make an offer). It was originally sold in WV. I considered it but it was so far away and outside the US. I bought the 74 Crown coupe from Chicago area on BAT instead.

Yes on the silver one in Canada and I wasn't aware of the one in Chicago (BAT). What did it look like? Color? Price?

BTW.... The silver one in Canada has some small issues if you look close.... the vinyl roof in a couple spots, some wear on the front seat that IMO shouldn't be there for such a low mileage car and beware of paint runs from possible re-paint! Just saying. For $20 grand... No way, some of this stuff has got out of hand IMO!

Back