For Sale 1975 new yorker brougham coupe

Filty Bastid

Reaction score
ive got the 440ci brougham coupe with the st regis roof...and im going to pull the engine and trans.
its got lots of salvagable trim and decals...glass is intact and available.
contact me if youd like some of it...or all of it.

IMG_161690117763F.jpg

Apparently that car was being abused by "one of these immediate gratification pussys of todays youth". He lost control(probably because he was waiting for a driving aid or OnStar to rescue his dumb ***)and he launched the coupe into a steep ditch filled with icy water.
the front end sank deep into the mud...and the car sat there...for a lonng time. not sure how long exactly...but long enough that moss grew on the front left quarter panel.

as soon as i knew it was a chrysler..i knew i had found an abandoned gem there..
the block wasnt submerged...but it came close enough to bend the tips of every fan blade when it hit the water.
Then..after my brother and i bought it from the first person that would sign a bill of sale for 100 bucks..we pulled out the abandoned former highway star, brought it home and took a pressure washer to it..and found the ID plate on the rad support...
sure enough..
E85 D34
i finally had one...after years of wishing....and flipping through musclecar mags...and those little cards, like baseball cards...but with old mopars on em instead..with specs on the back..daydreaming of rumbling down the road, turnin heads everywhere in a timeless beauty..
then later...always too busy with life with a wife and 5 kids by 30years old.....
i had all but given up on those dreams...
well...those dreams came to me.
Despite all odds...and split decisions that changed that kids night when he wrecked the car...to my choice to take the road through Anola on my way back to Winnipeg a couple weeks ago...

I still cant believe theres a 70s big block mopar in my driveway right now lol..
i just cant believe it.
and most of the people around me just dont get it..why im so excited...or why id buy a badass, blacked out 73 plymouth satellite with no engine or trans..
so..ill just have to make dreamers out of them too, by pulling out all the stops..and building one BAMF 440...and stuffing it into a 73 satellite...
here..f*ckt*rds...now what...
lol

wish me luck fellas...
Will in Winnipeg

well sir, i dont know its actual value..and I try not to stress over trying to get every dollar i can get my hands on. im not about greed..or gouging a man thats just trying to restore a beautiful old car.
so..tell me what you can pay me to go pull it off the car..and drive it over to get it shipped to you..and ill probably agree to it.

Thank you sir, let me discuss this with my dad and see what he thinks. Perhaps we could meet up at Carlisle for the trade, as I live 25+ hours away from Manitoba.
Thanks,
77newyorker440.

Do you have the front bumper? That seems to be the big money prize now days I've been trying to find one for a friend that isnt 3 to 500 bucks

ive got the 440ci brougham coupe with the st regis roof...and im going to pull the engine and trans.

View attachment 449285
Is parts still available i am looking for the drivers side rear panel extention. If available can you send me a photograph to make sure it is the part that i need and a price. I live in Canada

View attachment 449285
Hi, does this chrysler have a Under Hood lamp assembly? If so, I would purchase it. Please let me know.
Thank you

Are all 12 side aluminum lower body trim pieces all there and in good shape? PM me!

View attachment 449285
I am still interested on the left rear Quater panel Extention . Can you send me a picture of the part to see if it is what i want. I also could be interested in the trunk lid if it is in good shape.

Back