For Sale 1976 Buick Skylark coupe

Non C Body Stuff for Sale

1. patrick66

patrick66 Senior Member

0   0   0

My Photo Garage
    Contact Seller
    IMG_1598.JPG IMG_1599.JPG IMG_1600.JPG 1976 Buick Skylark coupe. 260 V8, TH200 auto, it's a coupe (fixed rear quarter windows). AM radio, tilt, heater, cloth interior, carpet. Very low optioned. I'm the real, actual second owner. Lots of new on this 130K mile beauty! Owned for seven years. Very nice overall condition, very dependable. This was my adult son's daily driver until last March, now, it's his hobby car. Bronze and ivory white with brown cloth and vinyl interior. Chrome smoothies with excellent tires. Lots of NEW on this car over the seven years we've owned it. This is a car you can jump in and drive with confidence anywhere! A few weeks back, I took it on a 245-mile trip and got 22 mpg @ 75 mph.

Price is $6,350 cash or equivalent Mopar trade. Located in Oklahoma City. Fly in, drive home.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. saforwardlook

saforwardlook Senior Member

0   0   0

Is the front end on that Skylark factory original? Somehow, it looks like something is missing or wrong with the grille.

3. commando1

commando1 Old Man with a Hat

0   0   0

It may be that the common Chevy front end is so firmly ingrained in our mind.
    And don't forget the Olds variant. And Pontiac. And... no... that's it.

• Thanks! Thanks! x 1
  4. barnfind

barnfind Senior Member

0   0   0

1cc6e781ba3b3921330a892c5ddac06a.jpg
    001.jpg
    Skylark

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  5. patrick66

patrick66 Senior Member

0   0   0

My Photo Garage
    The grilles differed each year. From '73 through '75, the 4dr and 2dr were both Apollo. In '76 and '77, the 4dr was Apollo and the 2dr was Skylark. For '78 and '79, both were just Skylark. There is a small bit broken on the ps bottom of the grille. None of the front clip swaps with Nova, but you can swap complete doghouses. The rf fender was replaced after I bought the car. There is a little mismatch in color.

Additional parts that go with the car are the original 14" body-colored steel wheels, a factory AM/FM stereo radio, a pair of GM chrome valve covers for the 260, and the shoulder belt bezels that go on the headliner - I removed the useless shoulder belts and lost those mechanisms, but have the covers.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  6. patrick66

patrick66 Senior Member

0   0   0

My Photo Garage
    Items I have replaced over the seven years of ownership include:

Tires and wheels, f/r brakes, front and rear shocks, rear springs, exhaust from the headpipe all the way back (single), complete interior (seat upholstery, carpet, headliner, and sunvisors all redone four years ago; rear shelf, steering wheel cover), battery, water pump, fuel pump, plugs, cap, wires, upper hose, choke pull-off, new rear deck speakers. All filters and fluids changed regularly.