For Sale 1976 Chrysler NY 2dr & 1978 Chrysler Newport 2dr in SD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceebuddy

Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine - Not sure if we had these before. To contact the seller (plumcrazy7131) you must first register (for free) at Home | WeCrash Demolition Derby Message Board

"I have 2 Chrysler two door shockers for sale:

The first is a 76 Chrysler New Yorker driver with 400 engine, car is not perfect but is in real decent shape. It is somewhat of a barn find! New radiator, interior is decent (blue interior), I have changed out the gas tank but it could use a carb kit, would make a good restoration project or smasher for someone! $2,750

The second is a 78 Chrysler Newport 2dr. complete, could be a driver or smasher, 400 engine, has the normal pocket rust mostly on right rear, throw a battery in it & drive onto trailer. $1500

Both cars are located in Pierre, SD Willing to sell separate or would sell as a package deal for $3,800.

76 New Yorker

413874124.jpg

414123059.jpg

414123060.jpg

414123061.jpg

414123062.jpg

78 Newport

414123063.jpg

Read more: Chrysler 2 door shockers (SD) | WeCrash Demolition Derby Message Board

Wow! 78 Ny'er without factory skirts. Was ordered that way because it has the chrome trim around the rear wheel openings. Don't see that often on NY'ers....most have skirts.

That 78 is a no vinyl car too.

I bet it has roll up windows and possibly no A/C.

This may be the lowest optioned Formal I ever seen!!!

Sorry, I referred to the 78 as a NY'er.....its a Newport!

To all, like I said, my shop is about 150 miles away from the seller. If you wanna pull the trigger, you have a home for it as long as you wish so you can pick it up then. I am still thinking about the 76 for parts & misc. stuff.

Let's go make a deal!

To all, like I said, my shop is about 150 miles away from the seller. If you wanna pull the trigger, you have a home for it as long as you wish so you can pick it up then. I am still thinking about the 76 for parts & misc. stuff.

Let's go make a deal!
Thank you brother, that’s a generous offer.. we formal owners should pool the cash for some parts, if in fact it’s parts worthy.. I’m sure we could all use something from her. Better us! Than derbed out..

Thank you brother, that’s a generous offer.. we formal owners should pool the cash for some parts, if in fact it’s parts worthy.. I’m sure we could all use something from her. Better us! Than derbed out..
If @cantflip Jeff hasn't already negotiated a three team deal, parts to be named later, cash, and a first option on all Imperial parts in the future.

If @cantflip Jeff hasn't already negotiated a three team deal, parts to be named later, cash, and a first option on all Imperial parts in the future.

I'd love to, but I need to focus elsewhere at this time...

Let's go make a deal!
That's so tempting, and a great reason to add SD to the list of places I've visited (not many), but I just can't right now.

That '76 is decent except for the rust in the lower rear quarters.... I got some pix's of those areas a couple weeks ago from the seller.

That '76 is decent except for the rust in the lower rear quarters.... I got some pix's of those areas a couple weeks ago from the seller.

Here are the photos Bob sent me of the lower rear quarter and what looks like a portion of the trunk floor:

76 NYB Lower Quarter Photo.jpg
76 ny trunk floor6.jpg

Thanks Steve! A couple of the guys wanted to see the rust areas and to all the interested parties the other quarter is about the same and with no skirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back