For Sale 1976 monaco police pursuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

69monaco

Reaction score
Contact seller
1976 Dodge Royal Monaco
00606_b7MoTGd5ZLO_600x450.jpg

On the plus side, this car appears to be rust free. Body shows minor damage, paint is failing. Need a lot more info to make any estimate of the value. Photos of the interior, underside, trunk and engine compartment would be a good place to start. Not likely a CHP car, most of those had a lot more than 68K for mileage by the time they were replaced, and most were black and whites.

On a first impression basis, this vehicle appears to be way overpriced, a closer inspection is necessary, but I do not see this car selling anywhere near the asking price.

Dave

I enlarged the picture and I see Blue, don't know where he gets black.

"Black vinyl interior."

On the plus side, this car appears to be rust free. Body shows minor damage, paint is failing. Need a lot more info to make any estimate of the value. Photos of the interior, underside, trunk and engine compartment would be a good place to start. Not likely a CHP car, most of those had a lot more than 68K for mileage by the time they were replaced, and most were black and whites.

On a first impression basis, this vehicle appears to be way overpriced, a closer inspection is necessary, but I do not see this car selling anywhere near the asking price.

Dave
^my co-worker sold his civilian 75 Monaco for $12k CAD and it had far less going for it Then this one.

The police package market is not like the civilian market...

For this kind of money, someone would be better off buying Spyfish’s 77 Fury.

Not CHP, they ran B Bodies in 76. Wonder what agency? WSP ran them in 1977 but not 76.

Kinda looks like a barn find with all that dust. Brings back memories of my uncle's white monaco but not the police version.

If it was close I would check it out. Since Lemons 24 makes you strip the car, I have plenty of parts for that car if someone here gets it. I would pay $5k if it was as good as the 77 and close.

I know where a 74 clip is and would LOVE to make that a Blumo. Negotiations on.....

There’s so many bluesmobiles out there already. Since this is a later royal , & if you know someone with a bluesmobile, this would be , imho an excellent car 55 that chased them thruout the movie & it would still keep with the blues bros vibe. Kinda like having roscoe’s squad next to the General Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back