For Sale 1976 New Yorker paint color oddity, not mine-B.C. Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember this color on Volarés and Cordobas mostly. There’s a Woodgrain wagon that pops up on a lot of Netflix movies in that color.

Cool looking car. I kinda dig the color. Wishful pricing. Anybody know what the color is called?

U2 Chrysler Saddle Tan.
Odd color imo. Probably looks better as the second color on a two-tone Volare or Cordoba.

that car has been for sale for years here in bc, it turns up at mopar shows but is always parked with a for sale sign, just outside the show, never entered.
he is basing his price on how he has seen nybs for sale on ebay for 15 to 20k US$
he puts that on his for sale sign.
they are convinced its a high dollar car and dont like to hear suggestions about how things like putting whitewalls on could boost its appeal......
i did kind of like it; the last time i saw it i didnt bother to go look again, sellers attitude put me off
hehe

Mopar did have some pukey tans and yellows in the 70s.

This is hosted on that site as well;

1965 Plymouth Sport Fury 426 Street Wedge – The Rod God

Definately a little easier on the eyes IMO. Of course, along with rarity, comes price$$.

Yea, I know just because you ask a certain price does not mean that is what it is worth or you will get said price.......my asking price for my Monaco(which is WAY more rare with the same power train) doesn't seem so far out of line....

I used to think of it as "Pumpkin". Has a dark brown vinyl top and interior? Interesting non-metallic color. Needs whitewall tires. $15K is Canadian, not USA. Still tooo much $$$, even if that's the only one with that color that you've seen in the past 30 years.

That is one ugly *** color right there. Claims it's Inca Gold.

Looks more like **** Brindle Brown (saddle tan) to me.

I used to think of it as "Pumpkin". Has a dark brown vinyl top and interior? Interesting non-metallic color. Needs whitewall tires. $15K is Canadian, not USA. Still tooo much $$$, even if that's the only one with that color that you've seen in the past 30 years.
That is correct he is asking Canadian dollars. here is the current conversion. $11,509.80

upload_2020-1-8_10-17-15.png

Maybe $2500 Canadian.....$1800 US.! I have a couple of Formals and I don't care, there's no justification for the prices some of these folks ask! I guess you can ask whatever you want....getting someone to pay it is another.

This is another “one of one” car making it rare. If you gotta have a rare one.
IMO it’s probably a mistake.

I love the car but ATC II kills 5/6th's of the "firm" price.
And I betcha it ain't working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back