1976 Plymouth Gran Fury Suburban Wagon

AJC

Reaction score
I need help understanding the fender tag and some other things about my wagon? Like is a special order just some one placing there order at a dealer for what they want or is there more to it. It has rubber floors, but didn't even the base model wagon come standard with carpet?
cc05ed88388b13adf3d879d7f2ff64e64486ab5e-1 (1).jpg

Here Is the one I have now, it's a bit dark out but I will get some better ones.
IMG_20190219_151923920_HDR.jpg

I think the green on the bottom was added.

Glad someone local bought it, I was wanting to go look at the car as soon as it was listed on Craigslist but been to busy. I'm hoping to see you at a car show this summer.

Interesting car, I hope that there's a build sheet hiding somewhere.

Nice wagon. I didn't realize your location earlier, I'm about an hour south of you. As @Stern70 said, I hope to see it at a car show this year. Mopars in the Park in Lake Elmo in June, or St. Peter in September, just down he road from you!

Like the others, I'm wondering the history behind this one. Cool no matter what.

Yeah get it to the Mopar show! It would make my town and country look better with another wagon next to it.

Yeah get it to the Mopar show!
We need to get as many cars there as we can, and represent C Body cars in force!

See if you can't find a broadcast sheet in the rear seat or seat back, and get some more to the story.

68 4spd Fury said:
Does it have a certified speedo?
No just a 0-100 mph. speedometer doesn't work but the mile meter dose.

@LocuMob I will get those dates on the calendar. I also try to get the Henderson Roll In a few times in the summer.

I did get some more pic.

IMG_20190221_1.jpg
IMG_20190221_2.jpg
IMG_20190221_3.jpg
IMG_20190221_4.jpg
IMG_20190221_5.jpg

IMG_20190221_6.jpg

For the broadcast sheet do I need to remove the metal plate on the back of the seat or the whole seat?
Also now I have a new problem. The driver door did not want to open, so I opened it from the inside. Now the door latch striker wont latch. Wonder what broke. Any tips on removing the door panel?

Back