For Sale 1977 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham 2 door $3200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfman

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have an awesome car for sale with 52k orig miles. My gramps painted it in 1984 and put Duster / Super Bee scoops on the hood and eight dual exhaust tips. Car is in good shape and I drive it all the time when weather permits. Original 440 with 727 and big rear with a sure grip. Look in Minneapolis Craigslist for full pics. Spent a lot of time in this car driving and would love to see a family buy it or someone's first ride.

Spent a lot of time in this car driving but have no time to post a link or some pics....??

Sounds silly but Im not real good with computers. My brother helps me when he can. I'm still learning.

00X0X_59rv5HkB8an_600x450.jpg

I'll offer you a hood if you want to fix it...

Don't mean to be a dick, but grandpa's vision will limit the market... seems like a nice enough car without the mods.

If it had a sunroof, I know a guy looking...:poke:@75LandYacht :poke:

View attachment 141723
I'll offer you a hood if you want to fix it...

Don't mean to be a dick, but grandpa's vision will limit the market... seems like a nice enough car without the mods.

If it had a sunroof, I know a guy looking...:poke:@75LandYacht :poke:

No ****!! I'd be in that like "Fat kid on a cupcake".. if it were a sunroof car.

If it was in Florida, I'd lowball you only to have the money to repair the hood which means that I'd have to paint the whole car, which would then lead to...

Thankfully for me, it's in Minnesota. :lol:

If it was in Florida, I'd lowball you only to have the money to repair the hood which means that I'd have to paint the whole car, which would then lead to...

Thankfully for me, it's in Minnesota. :lol:
This car has sunk into my head. Do you think @Wolfman would trade for the remnants of Sidetrack 2? :rofl:

Still, if I had some money I'd be talking. (Hint, hint Wolfman)

As much as I would love to keep it I already havel three other musclecars. I'm not gonna part it out or sell the hood. I like the way it looks but I can see how some hate it. Believe it not almost everyone loves it up here. I've had a lot of low ball offers but the cake is some dumb *** offered me a pound of weed for it, another a crotch rocket, and a Harley. Getting married in a month so I have to sell it, maybe possibly trade for parts. Eventually, im gonna get to some of gramps parts in the garage attic like his grills and bumpers. I know you guys could use them. If he had an extra hood I would pull off the scoops for one of my projects but I really think it makes the car bad ***. Oh well. Thanks for the feedback guys.

This one's been for sale 3-4 years off and on. Are there any rust issues? It is a Minnesota car.

As much as I would love to keep it I already havel three other musclecars. I'm not gonna part it out or sell the hood. I like the way it looks but I can see how some hate it. Believe it not almost everyone loves it up here. I've had a lot of low ball offers but the cake is some dumb *** offered me a pound of weed for it, another a crotch rocket, and a Harley. Getting married in a month so I have to sell it, maybe possibly trade for parts. Eventually, im gonna get to some of gramps parts in the garage attic like his grills and bumpers. I know you guys could use them. If he had an extra hood I would pull off the scoops for one of my projects but I really think it makes the car bad ***. Oh well. Thanks for the feedback guys.
IDK... what's the market value for a # of weed? Might be a fair offer.:rofl:

Glad you've kept your sense of humor about the offers. The parts stash might get me going, but apparently I have too many cars:realcrazy:

It sure gave me a laugh when I was offered it. Some of my friends about choked when they heard it. Asked someone who knows and kinda was blown away. About what it would be worth. Either way it was pretty funny, but never would I take a chance like that. Did get some more car part trade offers that are intriguing. Drove it again today and still gets the thumbs up when I spank those imports! Might even put it in my movie I have been writing the last couple years.

By the way this car has not been for sale before. First time for everything. Especially a car this bad ***!

You cant see any rust on outside. Inside of trunk the inner quarter meets way down in the drivers side is rusty. And if u open the doors the rockers have a few spots. Overall, its very nice. Floor is solid and bumpers are nice. Doors are awesome. Paint is from 1984, so it's vintage for sure!

This guy must of seen Stan's old car for the hood scoop idea......

If he sold it in small amounts, much more than his asking price,being a similar quality to Colorado/Washington product.
My luck... I'd wind up with a sack of oregano...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back