For Sale 1977 CHRYSLER NEW YORKER BROUGHAM 4 DOOR HARDTOP Not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

coco

Reaction score
Contact seller
1977 CHRYSLER NEW YORKER BROUGHAM 4 DOOR HARDTOP

Dealer car from Canada, but just over the border from Detroit $7.5k Canadian I assume !

Love the Interior ! Looks to be in great condition

1977 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham 4 door Hardtop

dsc01560_orig.jpg

dsc01568_orig.jpg

dsc01565_orig.jpg

Very nice car, and it appears it does NOT have ATC II.

Yep it has a blower speed switch so it is manual A/C.

Door panels, leather and roof rail seals all look to be in great condition!

No T&T, no power passenger seat, no cornering lights, no premium wheel covers or road wheels.

Looks like its in good shape for 136000 miles.

...and gorgerous interior.
BTW @75LandYacht what’s up with your 77 NYB?
Thanks for the interest finn, due to the crappy weather and my work schedule there hasn’t been a whole lot of progress on the 77, however after swapping out the carburetor and doing a good tuneup she’s running like a Swiss watch. Not sure if you had a chance to look at the other thread regarding “ what have you done to your CBody today” but I took the front and back seats to the upholsterer a few weeks ago and should have them back by the end of next week. They’re not finished yet, but you’ll get the idea.
C6E8E887-9667-4460-8827-F1C002CAA19D.jpeg
A23CF005-BADF-429F-89D7-DF3737D45454.jpeg
D97FF579-0AF1-4965-8252-DF973964432B.jpeg

I had them re-done in the original color and in leather. I’m just waiting on the buttons to pull the fabric down and give it a pillow look. I guess what I should really do is start a thread for the car. For my own posterity as well as reading for you guys. I’ll take some updated pictures today and upload them for all to see. Thx

I have learned to focus on one project at a time or you won't finish anything.

I have learned to focus on one project at a time or you won't finish anything.
That's very much true but for some of us that are juggling many cars I like to jump around from project to project. It keeps it more interesting and easier while waiting for parts. I'm sure everyone has that point in time where you need to walk away from a project from pure fustration.

Thanks for the interest finn, due to the crappy weather and my work schedule there hasn’t been a whole lot of progress on the 77, however after swapping out the carburetor and doing a good tuneup she’s running like a Swiss watch. Not sure if you had a chance to look at the other thread regarding “ what have you done to your CBody today” but I took the front and back seats to the upholsterer a few weeks ago and should have them back by the end of next week. They’re not finished yet, but you’ll get the idea.
View attachment 293984 View attachment 293985 View attachment 293986
I had them re-done in the original color and in leather. I’m just waiting on the buttons to pull the fabric down and give it a pillow look. I guess what I should really do is start a thread for the car. For my own posterity as well as reading for you guys. I’ll take some updated pictures today and upload them for all to see. Thx

Seats are looking really good!
I have not been active on this site lately so I have missed that thread.
Looking forward to see her own thread.:popcorn:

Seats are looking really good!
I have not been active on this site lately so I have missed that thread.
Looking forward to see her own thread.:popcorn:
Thank you for the interest, I’ve always been a fan of your New Yorker as well, the red white combo is gorgeous.. i’ll get off my *** soon and start a thread.

I'm one that wants to see those seats when done! If I ever have my '77 seats re-done, I'll have the upholsterer add an extra 1" of foam on the drivers seat....they're the only ones that get worn and flattened out it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back