For Sale 1977 Dodge Royal Monaco

Status
Not open for further replies.
00F0F_3WZ8do9xlBt_600x450.jpg
00a0a_dTQd81zqffu_600x450.jpg
01313_kMJmXy8PUPC_600x450.jpg
00t0t_1wLADmDBBjQ_600x450.jpg
00e0e_jWH3qU3aKa6_600x450.jpg

Should be able to do better for $4k than that, but I would love to get my hands on that power split front bench.

Old listing was for a 360 that has some kind of aftermarket wheels. This one is a 400 with presumably stock wheels & caps. Also a different side trim package on the two.

Thanks but I am still sure I have seen this one before somewhere....that bridge in the background is what I am remembering...back to the search function I go

Thanks but I am still sure I have seen this one before somewhere....that bridge in the background is what I am remembering...back to the search function I go
That bridge is the Rt 95 PA/NJ turnpike bridge over the Delaware river. I drive past that thing every day on my way to work. Do a google map search for Bristol PA and you can see the 77 Matador on the front lawn.

That bridge is the Rt 95 PA/NJ turnpike bridge over the Delaware river. I drive past that thing every day on my way to work. Do a google map search for Bristol PA and you can see the 77 Matador on the front lawn.

"Gentlemen, we need your help saving the world."

"Not now, we're trying to find an old ad for a C body, maybe when we are done."

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back