67newport

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
1977 Dodge Van Customized

00X0X_lQC4IrV1OAu_600x450.jpg

00101_f23cdkaV2Sd_600x450.jpg

00G0G_cQ09BqN0HUg_600x450.jpg

1977 Dodge Van Customized; one of a kind; 34K miles; very hard to find. Custom paint by Gerson, artist that painted vehicles for Willie Nelson. Will consider trade.

Its unbelievable how much custom vans go for these days . I have been looking for another mid 90s van and the prices are on the rise

So it's got the Boston starship on one side and three "nat'rl" wild children riding a skeleton chopper through the ocean flyin Dixie? I think the concept could use some tightening up.

Back when I worked at a sign supply store, this guy would come in and buy neon and enamels from us. He had a 74 Tradesman that he'd customized ... big epic Wizard motif on the outside then, to top it off, Dude HAND CARVED a larger than life sized Wizard out of wood sitting indian style in the back of the van .. eye balls of red neon and holding a lightning ball in each hand .. couch cushion in his lap....

I was working on a concept for a custom van with a picture of:
A naked lady riding a tiger
with a tattoo of a naked tiger riding a magic carpet
with a print of a Wizard carrying a roll of carpet
wearing a Rush 2112 t shirt while climbing the stairway to heaven

Thats what we call "META" in the industry, bro.

I can remember when the craze for these custom vans started.....

I'd like to enroll in a college just to drive that thing around campus. Needs more naked ladies.

If he wants 18 grand he's going to have to show more than just 4 pictures of the exterior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back