Status
Not open for further replies.

mdh157

Reaction score
Contact seller
look at that interior:

1977 Dodge Monaco Brougham 18k miles price drop

00n0n_65EDxIddav6_1200x900.jpg

Are the pics crappy or the paint sketchy. I see repaint on the decklid and passenger side looks odd. This model never really interested me but that interior and the low miles......wow!

My dad looked at these Monacos in 75 he then also looked at the Granada....My mother may have helped save me by saying no way

That car was for sale at Gesswein Motors in South Dakota last year. When I first saw it the asking price was $9800.00. Spoke with Mr. Gesswein a couple of times about the car and he sent more pics than what were on the website. Looked to be a legit car. If I remember correctly I think he was willing to go down to $7000 and that was it. I actually liked the car a lot but between the price and shipping I held off on pulling the trigger. Of course I ended up with my 'Doba which I feel is a much better car. If it was priced at $5300 when I first saw it I'd probably own it now. Hell, if I had more space I would seriously be tempted. Would be neat to own two different '77's with under 20,000 original miles...........

Another one that I'm glad is on the other side of the country. I always liked these, the Fury edition, and the Road Runner of this vintage. Come to think of it... there isn't much I didn't like from mopar... LOL

The strange thing about the ad is that the 3 pics of the outside of the car are from Gesswein's site when he had it for sale. The inside pics I don't remember if they are also or not but certainly could be. How about some current pics? Amazing how people list things for sale...........

The strange thing about the ad is that the 3 pics of the outside of the car are from Gesswein's site when he had it for sale. The inside pics I don't remember if they are also or not but certainly could be. How about some current pics? Amazing how people list things for sale...........
That does bring up the question in my mind... has anyone around here successfully completed a purchase from Gesswein? BTW thanks for the background info...

Same seller has this as well... I think I saw this in Gesswein's inventory a while back too.
Chrysler Imperial 1975 Low Miles Rare price drop
00x0x_fYF9V0Z8IaS_1200x900.jpg
00606_cFcZawiP3wa_1200x900.jpg
00i0i_945KVYA3EuR_1200x900.jpg

Super rare 75 Imperial Le Barron Crown coupe less than 1700 made 45000 miles. perfect paint vinyl top interior. All options work including climate control 8 track and clock. power seats windows locks and antennae. original window sticker in window. Only one known to survived with this color combination. Very special car.

All someone has to say is " I've never seen one in black before " and it becomes the only one known

If it wasn't for the ATC II and rear disc brake....

I can probably find parts and fix the rear brakes but that dang ATC II....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back