For Sale 1977 New Yorker 4 Dr Sunroof (eBay not mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats with the lights on the C pillar?
s-l1600.jpg

Otherwise... nice car. I suppose the sunroof and black leather double its value. The steering wheel only has small cracks, for now.
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Otherwise... nice car. I suppose the sunroof and black leather double its value. The steering wheel only has small cracks, for now.
s-l1600.jpg

So you think it's only worth 3?

Looks like a nice one! Seems like its very busy with lines on the side pic. Thanks for posting it up.

Last edited:
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Also appears to have ATC II. . . Thats a $3K price reduction right there.

Great car all original power everything leather 8 track player. That's it? That's all he has to say about it? Must not be that great of a car or does E Bay charge by the word now?

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg
Looks like Cordoba lights that have been grafted on. I have seen this a few times on Formals . Probably was done in the 80's during the Opera light craze.

I spoke on the phone with the owner over the weekend. He inherited the car from his grandfather who was the second owner and bought it in 1990. Jeff, I believe was his name, states that everything works on the car as designed including the wipers, heat / AC, windows and sunroof. The car has a 360 in it so I'm assuming it was a California car when delivered new. He sent me some additional pics of the interior, sunroof, vinyl top and engine compartment. He was very firm on the $6000 asking price when we spoke, but send me a text this morning wanting me to make an offer. I would love to own this car, but I'm no longer in a position to be searching. Wife, kids, bills etc. if anyone is interested I'll post the additional pictures he sent me.

So you think it's only worth 3?
Don't get me wrong, I like the heck outta this one... but if she was a less popular color and without the hole in the roof I think there would be others who agree that $3k was fair.

Other than those Cordoba lights, I think this one looks great... it's hard not to love these in black. The 360 probably alienates half the market for this car, but the other half (3-4 of us) likely see it as I do... a more economic version of this cruiser and the rarest of the engine choices. Nothing wrong with a 360, none of these was meant to be a muscle car.

But its not and the hole is there. That is the car for sale, both those things add value.
If it were white with a green interior...of course, 3000 may be the top

No need for me to post the pics he sent me. He's added them to the new listing along with info regarding what doesn't work. Damn I want that car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back