For Sale 1977 Plymouth Fury Gran Fury Brougham Police

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 grand easy IF he had done the interior as nicely as the exterior. But that would have made him even more upside down on the project.

Plus, according to his posting it was originally a NC patrol car and he's made into a NY state patrol car. IMO that would effect the value as well.

Nice rig. worth every penny.

A38 car, H second digit in VIN, last year of C-body GF squards, etc? couldnt be more than a handful of the 575 left in the world. Hope it finds a good home.

00-1-2-7.jpg
00-1-2-8.jpg
00-1-3.jpg
00-1-3-000.jpg
00-1-2-9.jpg

That's a dam nice car! Expensive though. If it was a 77 Royal Monaco cruiser I'd be all over it

I'm surprised by that brocade like fabric in a high wear/tear police car.

One overly drunk in the back seat and it is all over.

Nice rig. worth every penny.
Trying to elevate public opinion and maintain the value of our own copcar fleet, are we??? :p

And to those who said it, I agree that altering it from its original service colors would decrease the value. IMO anyone willing to buck up the $$ for that one would likely want it in the original livery. Or at least more attractive livery. How many of us would understand that yellow/blue is significant and not just some ghettomobile?

It's a friends car, he purchased it in the livery you see it and got it running and driving. The car 1/2 step from perfect, it's spotless underneath a d under the floor covering.....

You get what you pay for.

Trying to elevate public opinion and maintain the value of our own copcar fleet, are we??? :p

And to those who said it, I agree that altering it from its original service colors would decrease the value. IMO anyone willing to buck up the $$ for that one would likely want it in the original livery. Or at least more attractive livery. How many of us would understand that yellow/blue is significant and not just some ghettomobile?

yes i am, and yes, i get the point on originality too but real cop car people would know what it was i think .. not some hoopty from the hood. :)

Last edited:
All a moot point at the moment...

Ended:
Jul 26, 2017 , 10:00AM
Starting bid:
US $12,000.00
[ 0 bids ]

I'm not a cop car guy... but I hope it finds the right home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back