For Sale 1978 Dodge Magnum with Cross Ram 440 (Kansas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine...

Dodge
1978 With 440 Crossram $4000
1978 dodge magnum

condition: good
cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
paint color: brown
size: full-size
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
ZZZZ00k0k_9mh8dLPg3IR_1200x900.jpg
ZZZZ00T0T_bhMGgOOxmFh_1200x900.jpg

Dodge

There was a lot of effort put in that conversion. If you didn't know better you would think it was a factory set up.

The seller answered my question of "Will my M/T valve covers work with the Sonoramic manifolds?" and o didn't even need to talk to him(her)!

And 2 crappy pictures and a crap write up... DAMMMMMMIT!!!. I guess if One is really interested, contact them for more details right!

Could be something nice. Definitely needs new paint. I hope the interior is half decent.

That's impressive. So, the wiper motor doesn't fit I guess....?

Looks like it probably would hit the intake runner. I'm not 100% sure if these had the one year 1978 big wiper cam. If it does....it probably didn't work anyways.

That's an impressive installation. Looks OEM....It was a fair bit of work to put the long rams on my 66 Newport. Doing that in a tight engine compartment is pretty cool!!!

BTW, not to get technical, but it is ram induction.... long or short rams...cross rams are on max wedge and hemi engines

20180215_131414.jpg

Sneaky. I wonder if he had to install removable sections on the inner guards to access the spark plugs? There's a lot of weight/leverage on those carburettors without the factory exhaust manifolds to support them.

Very interesting. It certainly looks like he thought it through.
Sneaky. I wonder if he had to install removable sections on the inner guards to access the spark plugs? There's a lot of weight/leverage on those carburettors without the factory exhaust manifolds to support them.
I've looked at a number of cars and didn't realize that they rested on the exhaust manifolds. I hope he didn't skimp when buying his valve cover gaskets!

On eBay with Minus 1 picture, but says runs.

Vehicle Title: Clear
Good install of crossrams on 440 motor. Runs good.
A real sleeper. Car in fair condition.
Old brown car with a twist

Here's the other 2 CL pictures

01616_3bsYEnEwJzD_1200x900.jpg

00l0l_8cnZwhrLRlc_1200x900.jpg

The car is already a freak....make the hood into an acrylic see through with chrome air cleaners or the like. That will get attention at car shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back