Reaction score
Contact seller
http://madison.craigslist.org/ctd/4020543023.html

00K0K_32KgBB7ZKKX_600x450.jpg

Nice color combo!!!

OK Stan, real or not??

I absolutely refuse to believe it.
I want to. I really, REALLY want to.

If somebody wanted to tuck away for future prosperity the last of the true New Yorkers, why didn't he choose a Salon?

My brain is having a total meltdown over this one.

Last edited:
Effin car is in the middle of nowhere.
Over three hours away from the closest major airport and there's no way I can find a qualified appraiser in that area.

Isn't G.G. In Wisconsin he should be happy to go check out one of the last of a breed oh!! Sorry it does not have a hemi he will just consider scrap LOL.

1. I'd sooner have my balls torn off by a pack of rabid pit bulls before going to GG.
2. He's out of the appraisal business. He's pimping for some flipper/dealer now.

I really don't think a "price guide" applies here. Seriously, if this really has 200 miles on it (which I think is likely), the price guide is out the window.

Like with ANY car, it ultimately is worth what the buyer and seller agree to.

I really don't think a "price guide" applies here. Seriously, if this really has 200 miles on it (which I think is likely), the price guide is out the window.

Like with ANY car, it ultimately is worth what the buyer and seller agree to.

Hence, my $7,500 estimation. The price guide is a good measuring tool for what to pay. I agree, it is only worth what someone is willing to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back