1978 New Yorker wiper drive bushing photo needed the big problem 1

edselcat

Reaction score
I read a trend that I cannot find again someone posted a photo of that 78 new Yorker wiper main bushing the plastic one that goes from the pitman arm off the wiper motor to the Drive Link 7/8th" hole ,who ever posted that or anyone with a complete bushing for a 78 new Yorker , I need a couple photos of that bushing and its proper position when the wipers are parked both sides top and bottom both washers ( a white nylon space ring) included if anybody could help me with those photos I think it would be appreciated by a lot of people I have parts and pieces of a washer and if I get the right photos I can perhaps I could cast something that might work it would be tested on my car first , for functionality a 78 New Yorker Brougham ,thank you for any help - Craig

I posted the pictures you are talking about years ago on several threads here on FCBO and a mod to erase that bushing forever.

Sorry, I threw those junk parts out years ago and both of my 78's have been modded to the 74-77 small cam setup.

Back