For Sale 1978 NYB on FaceBook $2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

LocuMob

Fluid Technician with a hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine but saw it and the price, and thought of our Formal lovers, even under the standard $2500 buy in.

Screenshot_20181128-232328.png

Gotta stick to the plan. If it was a 440 car i would be more eager to steer off course a bit. Just a coincidence I had it on my mind today and heres an identical 78 just a 2dr.

That mustard yellow one is just like the one I had....
Ugly yellow with regis top...
Loved that car....

Not enough Blue cars out there!! Another question: Why when I see a black Formal it always has a Red interior sometimes black....which you'd think that would be the main color interior. Of course there's that black '78 with white seats and door panels and a green dash that was featured on this site! I wonder if it sold?

You know it,s weird.I really like 2 door cars with the stock vinyl roof.The shape is more pure but the white paint job hides the wonderful lines that run to front fender top edge to the rear of the car.Like the blue velour.Yeah,440 seems to always make the difference.Though i hear the 400 is a good candidate for power add on because it had a very large bore.At least that,s what i,ve heard.B.B

You know it,s weird.I really like 2 door cars with the stock vinyl roof.The shape is more pure but the white paint job hides the wonderful lines that run to front fender top edge to the rear of the car.Like the blue velour.Yeah,440 seems to always make the difference.Though i hear the 400 is a good candidate for power add on because it had a very large bore.At least that,s what i,ve heard.B.B

400 can build power......

20181013_095944.jpg

No she was very rusty and I sold it to put tires on my truck and get my 71 Polara Brougham. Some hillbilly kids came and got it. I dont think it had a bright future.

Did he call the car a "Shocker"?

I was at a bar/restaurant in Pennsylvania near a place called "The Buck" and some local guy walked up to me and asked if the NYB was mine. He said I better keep an eye on the "Shocker" because the derby guys will steal it just for the bumpers. I found out that they have tractor pulls and derbys at "The Buck".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back