For Sale 1979 Chrysler Cordoba runs great - $2375 (806 Riveriew Dr)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1978 NYB

Warfighter
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Ultra rare 300....
[h=2]https://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/cto/4799244747.html[/h]
00n0n_2X25r6m1kyw_600x450.jpg

I don't think it is a 300, just a doba with a 300 grille. The 300s were white (possibly a few red ones) w/360s.

I see it also has the correct quarter glass and swirl insert on the interior, cant tell on the dash insert thou. Correct red leather interior, and HD alternator. I think this marine just painted his 300.

I see it also has the correct quarter glass and swirl insert on the interior, cant tell on the dash insert thou. Correct red leather interior, and HD alternator. I think this marine just painted his 300.

Shouldn't the 300 have "gills" on the fenders?

I believe we need a vin or tag shot to be sure. To me it has alot of signs that it is a 300. Possibly hit at one point, who knows?

All the '79 Chrysler 300's came with the 360 motor, this fellow says it has the original 318.
Everything else points towards it being an actual 300 painted blue, has the correct interior, grill, even details like the 300 stencil on the opera window. Even has the correct wheels and the red white and blue graphic strip under the opera window.
My guess is buddy has no idea what he has, likely purchased the car with the aftermarket air cleaner on it.
That air cleaner and the blue paint job are the only deviation from an actual stock '79 300.

The fender tag and eyeballs on the actual car will tell the real deal.

Nope.....I have 2 C-Bodies. I was just looking for a DD.

Nope.....I have 2 C-Bodies. I was just looking for a DD.

I have tried to get the wife into one of these as a DD...but her early family experience with a triple green doba that flipped, then the triple powder blue replacement has jaded her towards them....:D

I had one of these as a DD (yet another 100k mi. hand-me-down from Dad).
It was one of the best.
Kinda sorta maybe another I want back.

Posted via Topify on Android

didn't Canadian 300's come with A84 package that had 318? There were also a few other deviations, but no blue. Only 6 red ones. Saw front of one in a junkyard pic once. Never seen one since

All Cordoba 300's were E58 360s, console shifted automatics. All were Spinnaker White except for a very small number (6 sounds right) of red ones that were all sold in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back