For Sale 1979 dodge truck shortbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuda hunter

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
this is my truck.
I'm ok with yal beating me up on it. Just figured someone might want a good rust free shortbox project.

1979 dodge shortbed truck - auto parts - by owner - vehicle...

1979 dodge d100
fuel: gas
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
purchased this truck for parts.
ran great has a 318 v8. That was two years ago. I"m sure it needs some love.
4x4. auto transmission has issues. needs fluid. or rebuild. or replace. carb probably needs a rebuild.
very little rust. Still sports its original paint. Needs lots of stuff.
Wouldn't take much to make this a street worthy truck.

Titled and registered and plated. Ready to be put back together and on the road.

and a few pics to go along with this.

1496978558508 (1).jpg

20170609_132104.jpg

I’m Diggin the “stars and bars” on the roof. LOL. Does appear to be a neat project. Fender tag and some interior pictures might be helpful as well. just say’en.

I don't have them now, but I will try to get out there to get a few shots of the interior and the tag.

couple pics.
And one of the interior in all it's dull glory.
I said it needed some stuff.
I found a 78 in the picnpull in denver that had most everything this one needs. Just sayin.

039.jpg

030.jpg

003.jpg

059.jpg

Yeah, I've seen as low as 900. But that guy was a joke. He did get the car out east though. I had to drive a cuda up onto a non tilt flat bed on some really sketchy ramps. And one of the ramps fell out from under the car while it was in the air. Front tires on the bed one rear tire on the one ramp. What a joke. But he got it there. For 900 bucks.
Otherwise it's usually about 1300 as I have found. I've purchased and shipped all kinds of cars all over the States over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back