For Sale 1980 Dodge Challenger 100% Original - $1 (weston)

Status
Not open for further replies.

67newport

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
not mine
1980 Dodge Challenger 100% Original
00S0S_aht5LaLvGSe_600x450.jpg

00i0i_fa1UG02CI7j_600x450.jpg

00q0q_cAlgaKLp3gD_600x450.jpg

00S0S_66eKcBnPDRJ_600x450.jpg

00G0G_6K7EA4rC8Bc_600x450.jpg

00202_dHQoGHR91Cz_600x450.jpg

00T0T_3iNbn6uxDpy_600x450.jpg

This car is 100% original and quite amazing. It has been garage kept for nearly 40 years, never seen snow, and is very drivable. This might be the most complete 2nd gen challenger in existance. ONLY 36K ORIGINAL MILES!

ALL original documentation including manuals, window sticker, magazine, receipt, and sun visor pamphlet is here! In fact even the original keys to the car, this is truly a gem.

I am in no hurry to sell, in fact I've been driving it daily for the last couple of weeks. This has got as many thumbs ups as any awesome car I've driven.

Contact me if interested!

Happens way too often to me. A car gets me motivated and then the guy says something that makes me not want to deal with him at all. I think only dikheads think that talking like that makes me more motivated. He shoulda stfu one paragraph earlier.

I am in no hurry to sell, in fact I've been driving it daily for the last couple of weeks. This has got as many thumbs ups as any awesome car I've driven.

I can NOT imagine Dave saying that to sell his Polara.

Contact me if interested!

BS no one notices these cars on the road unless it is some older car fanatic and there aren't many in any one location.

Besides he wants an offer. Well guess what seller it is really just a Japanese car and there are very, very few Japanese cars that would be considered collectible. Worst of all an automatic...bleh!

The thumbs up are from his neighbors cause he got it running.

I can NOT imagine Dave saying that to sell his Polara.

:thankyou: .... it IS a gay statement .

I like different, I almost like this Challenger , but don't give me a thumbs up or I will tell you stick that thumb up you ***.

It's mildly interesting but the only place it belongs is in a "History of Chrysler Corp." museum. It's too nice to drive and too generic to want to.

I always considered these cars to be an affront to the Challenger model but now, 28 years later I find it somehow appealing, probably only because of the survivor aspect.

I always liked these.....if I remember correctly there was one out there with a 340 put under the hood.......but price is relevant to all....how much????

The sibling was the Sapporo, 2 very forgettable cars.

These were about the first cars that got the Japanese into the German/European market big time. I liked the fancier coupe models as a kid as a sort of tasteful Euro/US design mix after their in many cases US/Japanese baroque period and even had an ad on the wall in my room. I also remember their offering of a Manual trans Option with a second stick for the overdrive which was similar looking as the American Motors twin stick Option.
As far as owning Japanese cars are concerned the first gen. Toyota Celica and the Z 240 Datsun could make me weak at some times, the Datsun being designed by Count Goertz btw. who also created the BMW 507 and 503 sports cars.

Celica_Mk1_4.jpg
Unbenanntm.png

Last edited:
The Datsun 510 was a great car from the early 70's and was raced a good deal by the likes of Paul Newman.
Good ones command pretty good money and was Datsuns answer to the BMW 2002.

1971_Datsun_510TransAm1.jpg

Forgot about those, they were not available in my home Country however AFAIK.

It says 36000 original miles which I think is absolutely true because no one wanted to drive it. :rolleyes:

Was this the only color combo these were made in?? I worked at a Chrysler dealership and they were all silver!!
Oh...NOT Challenger in my world!

I like it, for an every day econo box ....fuel saver .... different . I also think it is nostalgic , though the foreign aspect hurts my opinion of it

C'mon guys where your imagination?...... This has HellCat crate motor written all over it!

:lol::lol::lol:

he he I'll bet there already a creation like that out there, I'll Google it later... ha

The Datsun 510 was a great car from the early 70's and was raced a good deal by the likes of Paul Newman.
Good ones command pretty good money and was Datsuns answer to the BMW 2002.

View attachment 184864

That is one Japanese car I would put on a list as desirable. Some others would be the Datsun 1600 and 2000 sports cars. If you could find and early Toyota Corona or first year Honda Accord since the first foretold the future and the second dramatically altered the playing field. First gen Celicas and Supras along with the 240Z. Was given the chance to get a 240Z in the first year by a friend of my father's who owned a dealership. Would skip the waiting line and it was mine. Thought but kept the Cougar. The 510 pictured looks a lot like the ones we were driving around Sears Point in 1973.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back