For Sale 1987 Shelby GLHS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catfish

Reaction score
Contact seller
http://www.bismanonline.com/tolstoy_sd/1987_dodge_shelby_glhs_918

original Shelby GLHS 2-door. #918 Turbo-intercooled. Black with grey Shelby interior. Needs alittle work but is complete. Engine and trans are strong but clutch is soft. Drives nice. Selling with original Shelby Centurion II wheels but not the Crab wheels that are pictured. Mandrel 3" exhaust and Greddy BOV. Call - email - text

image.jpg

image.jpg

I had a friend who had one of those. Blew the engine in it right outside of Bethlehem PA. on an extremely cold winter night (of course), but it was a tough little bugger nonetheless. Took much abuse.

Kool piece for sure! Best of luck with finding a new home for it.

I'm not really into them much, but I know they have a cult type following. Just thought I would share the ad.

If anyone out there buys this, I have the three 1985 factory service manuals for this for just $30.00 plus shipping. I had two of these, back in the day.

Last edited:
Those are really neat. I drove one with the Lotus engine. Fast car.

I was part of that Turbo Mopar craze, for me, it started in 1987 when I bought a Chrysler LaserXT, then, in 90 I bought a 89 Daytona Shelby which I modified endlessly, then, in 97 I got a divorce and went back to old MOPARS!

Amazing work Shelby did with this project. 14.8 ET @ 1/4 mile. Top speed on these cars was 130 mph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back