1990 dodge van 150 Pa

Status
Not open for further replies.

framedude

Reaction score
Contact seller
I am parting out a 1990 dodge van, motor and trans is bad let me know what you need, message me, im not getting emails or notifications that i am receiving replys on my posts, i am located in south central Pa

Photo1231.jpg

Do you have any Formal 74-78 New Yorkers or Newports?

I have to ask...that's how I found half the parts I have on my NY'er.

Hey, I appreciate you always asking. Saves me from having to.

< Sent from my tablet >

Lol! Bob can't help himself, all those years in the military have him very regimented, or is that regimental?

Regimented in the ground hog day effect....asking every time parts are involved.

I try not to be a nuisance asking for parts availability. I try to ask each poster once and ask if they do come across anything I'm looking for to contact me. If it's been several months...I'll ask a second time.

You didn't really need to explain yourself Bob, were all the same here. We need a part, we need it now and we will go to any length to find it. Repetition not being the least of the means!

I molested strangers asking if they like to sell their car leaving my address with them. It even worked once.

I molested strangers.
For a future reference, I would use the term bothered, or hassled, as only the Catholic Priest/boyscout leader meaning will come to mind in North American vocabulary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back