For Sale 2 1936 plymouths coups FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

68Bigred

Reaction score
Contact seller
My father is selling 2 plymouths coupes he can no longer put together. One is a 2 dr coupe and the body is really nice the other is a 2 dr sedan which is pretty rare (no trunk in the back). However it is rough but sitting on original frame. The other has a nova front end it in. The 2 dr coupe was a running car before he took it all apart. Has a good 350 motor and 350 trans. He has all the parts and MANY more to include guages, extra doors, like new running boards, patch panels, HVAC (vintiage air) system just so much to list. He told me he has over 11k invested in the cars but just looking to get what he can to get rid of them before winter. They are sitting in Buffalo NY. They have been in the garage for many years. I live in TX and know very little about the cars. If you know someone interested PM me and I will get you in touch with him. They would make some fun rat rods. I wanted to do one up but I myself do not have time for such a project. One thing tho, he wants both cars to go together and all the parts. I wont quote the price he is asking but if done right someone could even buy them and make money just off the parts alone. He has tons of pictures he can send of even when the 2dr cp was together.

20140714_203653_resized_1.jpg

20140714_203727_resized_1.jpg

20140714_204727_resized_1.jpg

20140714_204831_resized_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back