For Sale 2005 Dodge Magnum R/T For Sale, Mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

azblackhemi

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Have to make room in the Garage for the new Durango so the Magnum must go. Here's the Craigslist link. 2005 Dodge Magnum R/T The price in the ad is a little inflated due to the lowball offers CL always brings. Bottom dollar on the street is $5500. FCBO member price is $5000. This really is a nice car. I don't want to sell it but something has to go. Here's some pictures and there are more in the CL ad.
Mag1.jpg
Mag2.jpg
Mag3.jpg
Mag4.jpg
Mag5.jpg
Mag6.jpg
Mag7.jpg
Mag9.jpg
Mag11.jpg
Mag12.jpg

Wow Chris!
That is nice! I would be on a plane but I have 4 vehicles now.

I know that situation Bob. I love this car but I have 5 other cars that need to be inside out of the brutal Arizona sun.

We see Chris and his wife at lunch most Thursdays. He usually drives the Magnum. As he says it’s a nice car and well worth what he’s asking.

I have 2 allocated parking spots and park the other 2 on a side street. The HOA called the cops on me and a neighbor that has a beat up 80's pickup truck parked behind my NYB. On Feb 8th they put a tow sticker and warning on the Ford pickup. His plates expired Jan 31st. I know they checked my NYB because the car cover wasn't sitting the way I left it. I have period correct plates with 1978 stickers on it. My historic plates are on the floor in the back seat. So that probably stumped them. Lol. My plates are legal but I have to present the historic plates and registration if I get stopped.

I love my 06 RT AWD Chris and whoever ends up with your Maggie will be very fortunate. I have over 300000kms on it and it hasn’t missed a beat so there is plenty of life left in yours. GLWS!
:thumbsup:

A lot cheaper than this one nearby…..

2007 DODGE MAGNUM POLICE PKG.

2007 DODGE MAGNUM POLICE PKG. - $25995 (Beaver Dam Wi.) hide this posting
< image 1 of 12 >
01717_lMZ9LaGKMfP_600x450.jpg

2007 DODGE MAGNUM 5.7 HEMI POLICE PKG. "With 6,700 ORIGINAL MILES!!!" Not a Misprint. RARE Find. "NEVER USED IN SERVICE". This Car is like BRAND NEW In & Out. Flawless Silver Exterior, Flawless Black Interior. 5.7 V-8 Option, All Heavy Duty. Power Windows, Locks, Tilt, Cruise.... Very Low Production MOPAR Collectible. Super Fast Grocery Getter!!!! Gets All the looks at Car Shows.... Call for details.

or this one the same guy has for sale....

2015 DODGE CHARGER POLICE PKG.

2015 DODGE CHARGER POLICE PKG. - $39995 (Beaver Dam Wi.) hide this posting
< image 1 of 11 >
01111_fk9AI5agYdr_600x450.jpg

2015 DODGE CHARGER 5.7 HEMI POLICE PKG. "2015 SEMA PROMOTIONAL CAR". 2,400 ORIGINAL MILES!!!! DODGE/WHELEN EQUIPMENT PROMO.. ONE OF ONE!!! This Car is LOADED with Equipment. OVER $15K In Equipment Alone!!! RED-WHITE&BLUE LED LIGHTING!!!! Dodge Factory Graphics. Leather Seats with "Dodge Law Embroidering" Deep Tinted Privacy Glass. This Car was CUSTOM BUILT for Dodge for the "2015 SEMA Car Show" and PROMO Shoots!! TRULY A ONE OF A KIND MOPAR COLLECTIBLE!!!! Call for details.....

Have to make room in the Garage for the new Durango so the Magnum must go. Here's the Craigslist link. 2005 Dodge Magnum R/T The price in the ad is a little inflated due to the lowball offers CL always brings. Bottom dollar on the street is $5500. FCBO member price is $5000. This really is a nice car. I don't want to sell it but something has to go. Here's some pictures and there are more in the CL ad.
View attachment 266947 View attachment 266948 View attachment 266949 View attachment 266950 View attachment 266951 View attachment 266952 View attachment 266953 View attachment 266954 View attachment 266955 View attachment 266956

Gosh this is nice looking! I have always loved the Magnums.
this is my favourite colour as well!

Police pkg cars are nothing special anyone could order one back then. Decontented cars with very little that wasn’t available in a regular production vehicle unless you have a thing for vinyl rear seats and no centre consoles. I will happily order a whole fleet if anyone wants to make a fortune 30 years from now...:realcrazy:

That's a steal at that price. I LOVE my 07 Magnum (same color). I will likely drive the wheels off it and put them back on to drive them off again.
IMG_0254.JPG

Other than having NO MONEY, I'd grab that in a heartbeat. I've wanted one of these since they came out.

Damn. Good luck with the sale!

And this is a lifelong AZ car so there is NO rust anywhere! As clean underneath as on top. Well almost, as I've never waxed the undercarriage. :lol:

It has a V-8, and it's the best color - you should have NO problems selling it - VERY fairly priced. It would make a great band car for me, and it might be nice to update, only problem is I'm WA-A-A-A-Y "upside down" on my Diplomat wagon, which is already the band car........... I would recommend putting on some other car sites (carsonline.com)etc., as these cars still have widespread interest......

DiplomatHillwood.jpg

And this is a lifelong AZ car so there is NO rust anywhere! As clean underneath as on top. Well almost, as I've never waxed the undercarriage. :lol:
Oops that's a deal breaker!! My Dad literally waxed the underside of his cars and painted the exhaust with high temp paint. I never got that gene......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back