For Sale 2005 Dodge Magnum R/T For Sale, Mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably put it on the LX forum but am really hoping for a local sale to make life easy. It is the kind of car that needs to be "seen to appreciate" as the saying goes.

Oops that's a deal breaker!! My Dad literally waxed the underside of his cars and painted the exhaust with high temp paint. I never got that gene......
Well I've been known to wax door jambs but that's pretty much my limit.

Chris, have you had the typical response to the CL ad yet: "Hey, consider your car sold! Send me your address so I can contact my shipper!" I get that one at least three times every time I list something on that site. I've had good success in it, but that crap gets redundant fast!

Chris, have you had the typical response to the CL ad yet: "Hey, consider your car sold! Send me your address so I can contact my shipper!" I get that one at least three times every time I list something on that site. I've had good success in it, but that crap gets redundant fast!
It's really weird Scott, usually within minutes I start getting all the scams but not this time. Haven't had one yet.

This is the only other car that gets my heart pumping faster, other than a '66 Polara/Monaco. But it's not to be this time, I'd have to sell at least one car (the Avenger for sure) to even get close to being able to work a deal. Lottery is tomorrow... One of us is going to get a sweet ride, congratulations to whomever that may be! Thanks Chris, for offering it here. Wish I was a player, someday...

I want it cuz I wanna Hellcat it.

Even more fun would be installing a tremec six speed manual. Silver sport transmissions has a complete kit for the LX's. That is on my very long "to do list". My left foot is getting pretty bored. I doubt the stock rear end would last too long with a hellcat mill.

I want it cuz I wanna Hellcat it.
You wanna run with the Big Dawgz Stan? Start looking for ah slightly used 300 Town & Country Preferably from Germany or Bavaria so you can get the steering wheel on the same side az ALL the other 300s in this country 'cept for that 300 T&C that Mother never built here. Any other country if you buy one the steering wheel iz gonna be on the WRONG SIDE, passenger side, lol. IT'Z AH SUPER SIZED MAGNUM WITH AH GRILL CHANGE That I've been coveting for the last 10-12 yearz, whimper whimper

Very sharp and extremely clean Magnum R/T. You're selling it, isn't there supposed to be a hose on the ground in your photos? Best of luck, I can't imagine it will take long to get a buyer.

Very sharp and extremely clean Magnum R/T. You're selling it, isn't there supposed to be a hose on the ground in your photos? Best of luck, I can't imagine it will take long to get a buyer.
Damn, you're right. How did I forget the hose! Maybe I can photoshop one in. :lol:

Police pkg cars are nothing special anyone could order one back then. Decontented cars with very little that wasn’t available in a regular production vehicle unless you have a thing for vinyl rear seats and no centre consoles. I will happily order a whole fleet if anyone wants to make a fortune 30 years from now...:realcrazy:

What makes this even funnier...

2015 DODGE CHARGER POLICE PKG. - $39995 (Beaver Dam Wi.) hide this posting
< image 1 of 11 >
01111_fk9ai5agydr_600x450-jpg.jpg

He's more than $10k over my city's bid price for a 2018.

You wanna run with the Big Dawgz Stan? Start looking for ah slightly used 300 Town & Country Preferably from Germany or Bavaria so you can get the steering wheel on the same side az ALL the other 300s in this country 'cept for that 300 T&C that Mother never built here. Any other country if you buy one the steering wheel iz gonna be on the WRONG SIDE, passenger side, lol. IT'Z AH SUPER SIZED MAGNUM WITH AH GRILL CHANGE That I've been coveting for the last 10-12 yearz, whimper whimper

The Chrysler 300 touring Euro/Aussie/Jap spec, is the exact same body as the Dodge Magnum, no supersizing needed. In fact the first ones built were made in the same factory, (Brampton, Ontario, Canada) before production was moved to Austria. So covet no longer, and make your own. Exterior is easy, interior is "a bit" more involved. Still cheaper than importing the real deal, from what I hear.

I'll probably put it on the LX forum but am really hoping for a local sale to make life easy. It is the kind of car that needs to be "seen to appreciate" as the saying goes.

I'd say good luck with the sale, but I don't think you need it, the car speaks for itself. May I ask what LX forum you were referring to? As a recent Magnum owner I've been poking around some, however none that I have found have been even close to as user friendly as this forum is.

The Chrysler 300 touring Euro/Aussie/Jap spec, is the exact same body as the Dodge Magnum, no supersizing needed. In fact the first ones built were made in the same factory, (Brampton, Ontario, Canada) before production was moved to Austria. So covet no longer, and make your own. Exterior is easy, interior is "a bit" more involved. Still cheaper than importing the real deal, from what I hear.

The 300 front clip is a bolt on. Easy conversion as body work projects go.

Still a lot of work but you don't have to "make" it fit, all the holes are in the same place.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back