For Sale 2005 Dodge Magnum R/T For Sale, Mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say good luck with the sale, but I don't think you need it, the car speaks for itself. May I ask what LX forum you were referring to? As a recent Magnum owner I've been poking around some, however none that I have found have been even close to as user friendly as this forum is.

Grant if you haven’t joined yet do so and under the Forums tab look for ALX. These are all the Alberta members.

Lx Forums | Dodge Charger Challenger Magnum | SRT Hellcat | SRT8 | Chrysler 300 Forum

Graham what does the book give you to change the belt on that?

1303e19466d8_hd_77072452ab-6-2l-supercharged-crate-hemi-engine-kit_1024x1024-2x-jpg.jpg

Magnuson makes a supercharger for a 5.7

Just saying...

:poke:

2.1hrs so about $300 here. But for 1.3 extra we will change out your idlers at the same time oh and for another 3.2 we will replace the water pump...so by the time we are done you owe $1000
Un-effing-believable.
facepalm.gif

Maybe I really prefer a /6 swap, then.

The 300 front clip is a bolt on. Easy conversion as body work projects go.

Still a lot of work but you don't have to "make" it fit, all the holes are in the same place.

Kevin

Yeah, bodywise is the easy part, I had to remove a front fender at the junkyard for mine. Never done the job before, pop off the plastic fender liner, pull out the foam seal at the back, pop off rocker trim, remove four ten MM bolts, loosen four ten MM bolts, pull off. Took me ten minutes! None of this removing hood, hood hinge, twenty bolts, C body deal. Metal's too thin though, I can pick it up with my pinkie.

Grant if you haven’t joined yet do so and under the Forums tab look for ALX. These are all the Alberta members.

Lx Forums | Dodge Charger Challenger Magnum | SRT Hellcat | SRT8 | Chrysler 300 Forum

Thanks Graham, I'll check it out right now. I should have asked you. I'll probably lurk for awhile like i did here before joining. I am one hundred percent serious about doing the manual conversion. I was thrilled when I found out that there was a complete kit! After test driving an '85 5.0 for a friend who doesn't know much about cars last year, and having the most fun I've had in fifteen minutes (behind the wheel) in quite some time, I was honestly considering purchasing one myself. Thank goodness that didn't happen. Six speed Hemi wagon, that's going to happen.

The Chrysler 300 touring Euro/Aussie/Jap spec, is the exact same body as the Dodge Magnum, no supersizing needed. In fact the first ones built were made in the same factory, (Brampton, Ontario, Canada) before production was moved to Austria. So covet no longer, and make your own. Exterior is easy, interior is "a bit" more involved. Still cheaper than importing the real deal, from what I hear.
Never too old to still learn I guess? Thanks, I've known about the Euro version for yearz but with the 300 nose on it and the picz I've seen, it "smacks" of being a larger version then the Magnum. And Chris. If I had room in the drive way, Snooty and I would be in a race to get to you first if for no other reason then yourz doesn't have ah hole in the roof and it'z Peerrdy, Jer

It was nicer when it looked very southwestern/rocky and earthtone. Now it looks like every other effeminate pre-fab glass-and-guy-wire airport (like Detroit).
I don't care what it looks like, it gives good service. That is what I was referring to.

I'd love to own your Magnum! Gotta find a way to sell the Dakota before I could make a serious effort on it.

BTW, 3Cs & a D? What iz your opinion on the "EYE BROW" az opposed to "NO EYE BROW" ?

Eyebrows, eyelids, the little covers that go on top of the headlights? I like those, there's a guy on ebay that makes small and large ones, X's and R's? I prefer the smaller ones. I was going to get some however, parts and maintenance are priorities over cosmetics. I always liked the looks of the magnum from the rear. It took owning one to warm up to the front. Kinda like a wide eyed rabbit with it's ears pulled back, unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back