IMG_1968.jpeg
IMG-1987.JPG
IMG_1930.jpeg

2005 Ram SRT-10
8.3L V-10
6sp Manual
18,700 Miles
$29,900 OBO

Money from this truck's sale helps pay for my college and restoring my Fury.
PM or follow contact info on post for more information/photos.

Last edited:
Nice truck.

It's a V-10....right?

Good luck on the sale!
These were really cool! I remember looking at one when new!

Not only a V-10, but the Viper V-10! V-10s had already become truck motors before the reintroduction of the Hemi motor, but this one was special. 6-speed manual transmission too if the single cab. The dual cabs came with an automatic.

Not only a V-10, but the Viper V-10! V-10s had already become truck motors before the reintroduction of the Hemi motor, but this one was special. 6-speed manual transmission too if the single cab. The dual cabs came with an automatic.

I wish they would of put a supercharger on the Gen 4 & 5 trucks.

I drove one of those once, very nice.
They are an adrenaline rush when driven. You get the the slushy feel of a pickup with the ridiculous power of a Viper. I honestly wish I had one with higher miles, because I feel guilty when I drive this one (If that makes sense). Therefore, I'm trying to offload it in return for something I can cruise or thrash around in.

I've never driven anything like it, but that isn't saying much :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back