SOLD 2010 Chrysler 300C AWD with less than 3,000 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIPLOWGUY

Reaction score
Contact seller
Fully loaded 2010 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7L Hemi. Presently has 2,884 miles. Every option except DVD player. Garage kept and NEVER modified. Bought new and hardly driven. Stock and original as the day I drove it off the lot of Westbury CDJR 8/31/2010. Located in Staten Island, NY. Asking $18,500.
1 Front.JPG
2 LF.JPG
3 LR.JPG
4 Rear.JPG
6 Right.JPG
7 Interior.JPG
8 Interior.JPG
9 Interior.JPG
10 Cluster.JPG

East Coast ...:lol:

Looks like a bargain but it's in Staten Island, who can be trusted there?

I did buy it new. I even bought the "Lifetime Warranty" but unfortunately it is not transferable. It has a CD player. The screen flips up to accept CDs. I do not have the DVD player.

Gotcha , they had DVD players? I didn't know. I'd love to have it. It looks like a good buy for someone.

Gotcha , they had DVD players? I didn't know. I'd love to have it. It looks like a good buy for someone.
I took the car "out of stock" but glad it didn't have the DVD player. On that car it was mounted on the back of the console and I thought it was in a bad place. I owned a Chevrolet Tahoe at the same time and we didn't have a DVD player in that either so didn't really miss it. Another reason for it becoming a "garage queen" is the fact that we began using the Tahoe more as that was the previous "garage queen".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back