2017 Carlisle Chrysler Nationals July 14-16

I would be happy to verify for the membership that the car is real, I would be honored to make vroom vroom sounds too if needed... in return I would only ask for a proper greeting in honor of your avatar.

LOL. Naw, we can do it together towards the neighbors!

Zack. Have you ever thought of FASTENALL az your shipper to our Friend? I'm sure our Friend in Clinton can find the Fastenall warehouse that is by the A2 airport on the south side of A2. Band it on a custom made pallet and take it to your local Fastenall store in Orlando DONE DONE FER CHEAP. Check it out with that company and they will give you a price based on size and weight. BTW, Our Friend haz a deal going @ "Haus Transmission" on Dexter-Chelsea rd. in Dexter if you need ah virgin torque converter in the BMB too? Just ah thought, Jer

I just asked Jake to talk with him about doing it. We'll see if he has a core to build. Not a bad idea Jer!

There's an excellent mom n pop transmission shop here in SEBRING. The owner cut his teeth on Torqueflites. Low labor rate too. He's the only guy I go to.
Too far, Zac?

Much better then out of state! Sure, can you send me the shop info?

I'll save it for now, if my buddy up north can't do it. It'll be a while still. Gotta get the old out, and get some extra coin for it.

Thanks!

Sure, can you send me the shop info?
PicsArt_07-25-10.24.30.jpg

LOL. Naw, we can do it together towards the neighbors!

I just asked Jake to talk with him about doing it. We'll see if he has a core to build. Not a bad idea Jer!

Much better then out of state! Sure, can you send me the shop info?

I'll save it for now, if my buddy up north can't do it. It'll be a while still. Gotta get the old out, and get some extra coin for it.

Thanks!
F the neighbors:thumbsup::rofl:

IDK if this will work out, but I have been working on one of the old trans guys I work with who claims to have a line on $50 cores... If it happens, I'll start working on company pricing for the kits. I should know in the next couple of weeks if it will pan out.

Back